helen spotted on bbc player!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gulls_aloud
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by gulls_aloud »

Bloggy wrote:The extra occasional Saturday kick-off at 5.45pm would be nice!
I saw her at Histon in what I think was our first season in the Conference, if not our first game. Where are they now???!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

calm down you lot, as stefano suspected my comments were all tongue in cheek, i was born before the days of smileys and lol's, so exclamation marks had to do!!

i was just curious thats all? wanted to know if she still had time for us!! the richer i got the more time i'd have for tufc thats for sure!!
still keeping the faith
eastyorksgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: BRANSTON

Post by eastyorksgull »

bixieupnorth wrote:calm down you lot, as stefano suspected my comments were all tongue in cheek, i was born before the days of smileys and lol's, so exclamation marks had to do!!

i was just curious thats all? wanted to know if she still had time for us!! the richer i got the more time i'd have for tufc thats for sure!!
hey bix :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

you pesky young whippersnapper!!
still keeping the faith
eastyorksgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by eastyorksgull »

bixieupnorth wrote:you pesky young whippersnapper!!
good to laugh bix :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

NickGull wrote:Saw her at Salisbury in the first season in the BSP. Usually goes in the Grandstand at Plainmoor so never see her there.
I remember seeing her there as well, it was a wet saturday with no roof, a 0-0 draw I think. Apart from that it was alright afternoon.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

united09 wrote: I remember seeing her there as well, it was a wet saturday with no roof, a 0-0 draw I think. Apart from that it was alright afternoon.
Yeah, apart from that - and the fact i got stuck on the field they use as a car park for over an hour due to the weather!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Fonda wrote: Yeah, apart from that - and the fact i got stuck on the field they use as a car park for over an hour due to the weather!
As I remember even after you got out of the "car park" there were major road works around the ground. We got a taxi from the ground, after waiting in the rain nearly missed our bloody train! Good train journey though, being that about it :lol:
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Yep, remember the "car park" too! Nightmare. Don't think they expected us to take so many up there! I think we were one of the biggest away followings they've ever had at Salisbury, maybe even the biggest. Still, I don't think I'd want to go back.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

bixieupnorth wrote:you pesky young whippersnapper!!
what???

youve obviously never met our eastyorksgull bixie! :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

I was sat in the seat right in front of her at Ashton Gate for our first game in League One, August 2004. And there were no backs to the seats - was slightly awkward to spend the whole game concentrating on not slipping over backwards.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
eastyorksgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by eastyorksgull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: what???

youve obviously never met our eastyorksgull bixie! :rofl:
ha ha ha mr wroe,old is gud old man,any how is the rigamortice,not sure if you spell it like that :lol: