Armani Little

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Younonothing
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Armani Little

Post by Younonothing »

Just heard that Little has been called up to England C to play Wales on Wednesday, can't believe Torquay website have not mention it as great that one of are players is representing England from Torquay 👏👏
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

The team must have a lot of injuries for him to be called up just dont let him take any free kicks or crosses.
Younonothing
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Younonothing »

culmstockgull wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 15:37 The team must have a lot of injuries for him to be called up just dont let him take any free kicks or crosses.
Don't you just love the support from are fans 🤔
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Younonothing wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 15:45 Don't you just love the support from are fans 🤔
Absolutely, agree
some proper miserable **** on this site. It’s always easier to have a dig than it is to give praise.
It’s Support like this that would leave me surprised if we are lucky enough to see him wear yellow again next season.
Well done Armarni
BCFC1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BCFC1 »

413E9B7E-765A-402E-88B8-FAD1AB3EB432.png
Is Armani a late replacement? Not in the original squad…
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by culmstockgull »

I most definetely do not not wish to see him at Plainmoor next season and I nor do not think he will be, mind you that goes for three quarters of the squad.For those of us that actualy attend every match at plainmoor they will know that the most complimentary thing that could be said about him is that he is inconsistent, one match he turns up and plays exceptionally well, the next two he doesn't have the heart or the interest for it, his crossing and free kicks,once his most obvious talent have become an embarassment. We are more balanced as a team when he is injured. So if saying something that doesnt sound pscophantic is considered a moan then so be it.
Chrisjb66
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Chrisjb66 »

Better people more qualified than any of us made the decision to choose Armani.
Accept it, wish him well and move on.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

culmstockgull wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 18:46 I most definetely do not not wish to see him at Plainmoor next season and I nor do not think he will be, mind you that goes for three quarters of the squad.For those of us that actualy attend every match at plainmoor they will know that the most complimentary thing that could be said about him is that he is inconsistent, one match he turns up and plays exceptionally well, the next two he doesn't have the heart or the interest for it, his crossing and free kicks,once his most obvious talent have become an embarassment. We are more balanced as a team when he is injured.
You are aware that this is a National League player, right? If he had the kind of consistency that you apparently expect, he'd be playing in the Championship, at least.

He is probably the stand-out player of this campaign (aside from possibly Shaun Mac). He's scored more goals than our 3 permanent strikers have, combined!

Yes, sometimes his set piece deliveries can be frustrating, but nobody has been more willing to receive the ball and try to make something happen. Would you prefer he just pass the ball backwards every time? Let me ask you this - who would you rather have (who plays in this division, so no saying "Kevin de Bruyne")? I can wait...

If he isn't here next season, it'll be because he's been offered significantly more money elsewhere.
culmstockgull wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 18:46So if saying something that doesnt sound pscophantic is considered a moan then so be it.
If you're going to try to use long words to make yourself sound smarter, at least take the time to run them through a spellcheck first.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Gull in black
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gull in black »

Congrats to Armani, thrilled him and great for the club.
Younonothing
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Younonothing »

culmstockgull wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 18:46 I most definetely do not not wish to see him at Plainmoor next season and I nor do not think he will be, mind you that goes for three quarters of the squad.For those of us that actualy attend every match at plainmoor they will know that the most complimentary thing that could be said about him is that he is inconsistent, one match he turns up and plays exceptionally well, the next two he doesn't have the heart or the interest for it, his crossing and free kicks,once his most obvious talent have become an embarassment. We are more balanced as a team when he is injured. So if saying something that doesnt sound pscophantic is considered a moan then so be it.
As a team have scored 21 goals from set plays 🤔 little 10 goals 13 assist you no your football 🥱🥱
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

Something of a rebuild is needed in the summer, but I would certainly like to see him as part of our team next year.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by culmstockgull »

I offer my heartfelt and most sincere apologies for my misspelling of the word sycophant, but the description fits Little supporters to a tee, there was a standing joke at Tottenham that when Hoddle farted the ground clapped, he didnt need to do anything else all game ,and that is Little, as I mentioned in my post, he is a player who can be outstanding and I agree with the stats on the goals and assists but with that quality comes responsibility, I remember one particular game before christmas when the pop side were equally jeering him and laughing at him because he was that poor. Just because he is national league player is not and should not excuse inconsistent performances, I would hope that at his age and his ability that he aspires to play at a higher level, to achieve that any scout watching him would hopefully turn up at the right game. But I stand by my assertion that when he does not play the team is better balanced.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Ben Wynter now called up.