Transfers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Wolborough
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Wolborough »

He went to school?!
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Octopus101 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 11:20 Adam Randell & Rhys Shirley set to sign on loan. Deal done. Announcement set to be usual time.

QPR Under 23 CB Themis
Kefalas set to sign on loan.

Also set to sign Rochdale GK not sure on name
mods - Is there anything we can do prevent this sort of clearly made up stuff from showing up?
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Mods administrating the site is hard enough without having to police it. We the forum members can do something to prevent this made up stuff spreading - ignore it! As a guilty party myself, I will be more observant next time round and look at the content providers ratings namely: signed up on the day of his one and only post.
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

happytorq wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 14:22 mods - Is there anything we can do prevent this sort of clearly made up stuff from showing up?
Why can't new members have a cooling off period, say a week before they are allowed to write their first post ?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Karens everywhere. Why not leave things as they are and let time show what it shows.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

The post was an obvious wind up, we all had the personal choice to either ignore it, or fall into the trap.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Personally, I’d rather not decide what I think members should and shouldn’t see when it comes to posts like this..

Obviously, slanderous posts, posts that could get the site in trouble or posts that have only been posted to insult or offend another member will be removed. Anything else will be left, by me anyway, for others to make up their own minds.

Posts such as these only last as long as the responses do. Ignore them and they very quickly disappear.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

Scott Brehaut wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 13:52 Personally, I’d rather not decide what I think members should and shouldn’t see when it comes to posts like this..

Obviously, slanderous posts, posts that could get the site in trouble or posts that have only been posted to insult or offend another member will be removed. Anything else will be left, by me anyway, for others to make up their own minds.

Posts such as these only last as long as the responses do. Ignore them and they very quickly disappear.
If I ignore Southampton Gull, will he quickly disappear? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Only joking, I love you SG.