Transfer talk.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 21:00 Has anyone considered that what Cameron put on his Twitter regards #agentcam was in jest, you know a bit of fun. Jesus, some people need to get a sense of humour.
Ah, yes, the old "It was only #banter!!" chestnut.

Still idiotic if that's the case, and also not actually very funny.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

happytorq wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 21:35 Ah, yes, the old "It was only #banter!!" chestnut.

Still idiotic if that's the case, and also not actually very funny.
The first word that comes into my head when reading comments like yours is snowflake.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Guess who is posing in the photoshoot for Notts County's new kit and roaring like a lion?

What a bell end.
smw1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by smw1989 »

Hero to villain in a month lol
Wardlow3048
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Wardlow3048 »

Why are some of our supporters obsessed with Kyle Cameron, he is no longer one of our players, get a grip and let our football do the talking, it’s you lot that are keeping him in the spot light, who cares.!!!!!!!!
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

Cameron and Andrews are brothers in law and ex teammates. It's clearly how they joke around together and means nothing.

Just shows what a menace Twitter is when everyone is getting bent out of shape about this bit of nonsense.

Cameron is a good player and did a good job for us. Now we've got other lads to support, so let's do just that. COYY!
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Plainmoor78 »

brucie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 10:19 Guess who is posing in the photoshoot for Notts County's new kit and roaring like a lion?

What a bell end.
The real reason for posts of this nature is simply the fact that a lot of our fans are scared of Notts County (despite the fact we beat them recently) and have an inferiority complex towards them.
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

I agree, them and Souffend, Wrexham, Stockport.

Is a great division though on the plus side.
TUST #324
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 13:31 The real reason for posts of this nature is simply the fact that a lot of our fans are scared of Notts County (despite the fact we beat them recently) and have an inferiority complex towards them.
No reason to be - look deeper and I think you will find that our style of play puts fear into Notts fans. It is clear that Notts want to emulate our style of play to gain promotion. However, it takes more than just poaching two of our players to make a title winning team. Does anyone really believe that Magic Johnson will not make this season better than the season before - 'Belief is everything'.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 22:04 The first word that comes into my head when reading comments like yours is snowflake.
you must be fun at parties. :lol:
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Yes obviously I'm scared of Notts County. We played them 3 times last season and didn't lose once.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Don't think there's any need to over think some of fans reaction to Cameron, Nemane and Whitfield. It's a natural reaction of football fans of all clubs up and down the country, that have so narrowly missed out promotion to find several players leave for a club, who'd finished lower in the same league.

Think our fans would have been happier if they'd signed for Exeter, at least they'd have moved to a club at a higher level. Can you blame some of fans feeling like this to be a slap in face, no not really.

Personally for me time to move and forget those who've left and concentrate on our new players, some exciting potential in there, this could well be another good season for the Gulls.
Formerly known as forevertufc
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Gary has a fantastic record in this league, never finished outside the top 3 I believe. I reckon that record is going to continue next season.

We won’t be the biggest spenders in this league but we will have a balanced, competitive side that will leave it all on the pitch for Gary and TUFC. A little bit more luck on the injury front and who knows.

Forget last season and those players, for what ever reason have jumped ship, I’m looking forward to getting behind the players who have committed their immediate futures to TUFC.

COYY!
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Plainmoor78 »

kevgull wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 22:42 Gary has a fantastic record in this league, never finished outside the top 3 I believe. I reckon that record is going to continue next season.
Short memory, we finished 14th two seasons ago.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Don't think unfinished seasons count in the records, fair enough we were unlikely to have finished 3td but with a run like we had at the end this season who knows !