Season Tickets 2021-22

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

DWB wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 14:42
Don’t seem to be able to get this applying online. Can get the concession rate ok but nowhere does it state an extra 10% for an existing season ticket holder?
I was just trying to find out the same thing. Has anyone managed to renew their season ticket online and get the 10% extra knocked off for existing season ticket holders who renew during the priority period? I can't see a way to get that discount via the website.
TUST member 203
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

I’ve renewed mine for the Pop Side but it didn’t give me the ten percent discount.
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Quick and easy renewal by phone for the Bench, 10% offered without asking
Incredigull
PL Champion 23/24
PL Champion 23/24
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Incredigull »

Buying online - Click on promotional package (blue click box to the right) when selecting your ticket, select 10% offer and then deducts from balance payable.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

No 10% discount for me either but not complaining - happy for the Club to get some extra cash.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Incredigull wrote: 30 Jun 2021, 08:26 Buying online - Click on promotional package (blue click box to the right) when selecting your ticket, select 10% offer and then deducts from balance payable.
Top man! Yes, this is correct. It wasn't obvious to me, but you have to click on the promotional package button.
TUST member 203
Bristow Gull
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Bristow Gull »

For those of you - like me - who went online to buy your S/T 's and didn't get the discount, you can phone the club and they will arrange a refund of the difference.
Rhys1991
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Ellis

Post by Rhys1991 »

Does anyone know if I can get a carers ticket online? I'll be buying an adult season ticket for myself, an under 18 and an under 12. My wife is a carer for my 13 year old so just wanted to find out as I haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years. Also I have an 18 month old who I imagine won't want her own seat. Will I have to pay for her too?
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Are friendlies included with your ST?
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

Just seen on club website, that tickets for matches will be on sale at the ground up to an hour before k/o, subject to availability. Great news for us infrequent visitors to Plainmoor. I was a bit worried when they said cashless turnstiles would be in operation. :keepie:
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

anyone know how well ST have sold?

we never seen to publish numbers or even promote them that well on social media - ive seen other clubs update almost daily on numbers and promoting them whilst early bird prices are available