Playoff Final Vs Hartlepool at Ashton Gate

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
smw1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Jo Kuffour
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by smw1989 »

Got mine via the website using the opera mini web browser rather than safari or google chrome and it absolutely blazed through it, I did this as I was having troubles all morning with doing it through safari and google chrome. On a side night I ordered two tickets and it said there was only 10 leaft!

I also rang up and waited in the que for an hour only to get Dominics recorded message asking me to leave a voicemail and someone will call me back! Fuming to say the least and a lot more time and effort needs to go into upgrading the whole system as it is shambolic!

Good luck to everyone who hasn’t yet got a ticket
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

Sold out
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Its worth bearing in mind, that it's not really down to the club with the difficulty at getting tickets -
Maybe you should point the finger at the NL for deciding to use a not fit for purpose ground with limited capacity for the final
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by United62 »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 14:30 Its worth bearing in mind, that it's not really down to the club with the difficulty at getting tickets -
Maybe you should point the finger at the NL for deciding to use a not fit for purpose ground with limited capacity for the final
>This<

The NL would have known a while ago that at least 4-5 of the potential play-off finalists would have been from a former league team with decent support. But, hey, we're only fans, do we really count in their eyes? (we all know the answer to that!)

Hopefully, Sunday will see us regain our place in the FL and we won't have to go through all this again.... well, not at least for another year when we get into the L2 play-offs.

:keepie:
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

Most FL grounds are relaying pitches etc this time of
Year. BCFC is still being used for rugby so fully available and covid ready.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Forest gull wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 15:14 Most FL grounds are relaying pitches etc this time of
Year. BCFC is still being used for rugby so fully available and covid ready.
Really.... :}
Have a look at an earlier post about some of the Prem grounds available....
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

As I put on twitter this morning the closest I got after numerous attempts was being stuck on the paypal processing gear for ages, no joy. If the alternate option to pay by credit/debit card wasn't default to a +1 american contact number that I was unable to change to +44 UK I would have used that instead and been able to pay that way. Not very good. Looks like BT Sport for me. Well done to those that got tickets though must've been painful.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Hereford Gull66
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jimmy Dunne

Post by Hereford Gull66 »

Very frustrating 4 hours, kicked out of website when nearly in and the phones were exciting if ultimately frustrating as reached last 3 on three occasions only to hear Patrick’s message and get kicked out. Highlight was 197 to number 1 in queue then out of system. I have expressed my views on the phone system to the club!

Yes Ashton Gate was not big enough for either club, as this will be my first non attendance at Wembley/play off final however I think it will be an advantage to us, Bristol City connections, and my non attendance will be insignificant if we can get back in the league, so all those going make sure you sing and support for those of us who cannot attend.

COYY
DevonBee
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by DevonBee »

Absolutely shambolic, the system could not cope so very annoying after getting tickets for last Saturday.
Logged in at 10, nearly got there and tried again and again and again. Reverted to the phone , 30th in the queue so thought I might have a chance, as I climbed to 8th I was duly cut off. Very disappointed not being able to attend.

Wish all that have tickets a wonderful day, sing your hearts out for the lads. Let's get this great club back to where we belong :scarf:
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 14:30 Its worth bearing in mind, that it's not really down to the club with the difficulty at getting tickets -
Gulls had the same daft issues with their ticketing for notts county game. Neither party is up to it tbh.
Jpr
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark loram

Post by Jpr »

Well tried all morning to get tickets, went in at number 200 and out at 150 (line crash) so back in at number 220 and out at 200, a cunning plan two phones, one at 160 and other at 180, 160 went down and down and down till 90 and then out. 180 went down and down and down and down (just like my mood) until told tickets all sold. What a fun morning /afternoon that was, the cat is scared of me, the neighbours think I have Tourette’s my phone bill could have been a flight to Australia (but not back) and I have eaten everything in the fridge and I may need a new kettle cat dog fridge and neighbours ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Such fun
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Plainmoor78 »

United62 wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 14:37
Hopefully, Sunday will see us regain our place in the FL and we won't have to go through all this again.... well, not at least for another year when we get into the L2 play-offs.

:keepie:
But we won't have to go through this again even if we don't win on Sunday.
The reason we are doing this is because Wembley is unavailable due to the euros.
Next season the final will be at Wembley with plenty of spare capacity, pandemic or no pandemic.
Graiser
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by Graiser »

Really wish you the best of luck chaps, cuff em and stuff em and get back to the EFL
Green Army
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

I have one ticket spare, unfortunately not sure where in the ground it is yet as its coming in the post tomorrow. After £40 for it, and will happily drop it round to someone in Torquay/Paignton tomorrow night if anyone wants it.

My friend got pinged on his Track and Trace app and has to isolate. He's gutted.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

brooker wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 21:09 I have one ticket spare, unfortunately not sure where in the ground it is yet as its coming in the post tomorrow. After £40 for it, and will happily drop it round to someone in Torquay/Paignton tomorrow night if anyone wants it.

My friend got pinged on his Track and Trace app and has to isolate. He's gutted.
Hi I have a friend after a ticket. They are in Brixham but would collect tomorrow if still available?