TUFC V Barnet - 22/05/21

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 12 May 2021, 10:19 https://torquayunited.com/welcome-back- ... ow-army-2/

Next time, before you start giving the club a hard time, maybe you need to look at what was posted on Tuesday on the clubs website.
Thanks for this but it doesn’t say anywhere about ST holders having the option to say they are not attending. Offering more people to attend
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

Only took just over 2 hours of phone calls and re-freshing the interweb.... but oh so worth it.... two tickets procured!
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Kingsgull83 »

4 tickets secured. Hopefully we won’t have to do this next season.
I think I’ll get a ST
UnitedinDevon
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by UnitedinDevon »

Got 2 tickets after much frustration!!

:scarf: :scarf:
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Sold out now.
Mo Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Mo Gull »

Got mine finally. Now go to work out logistics of travelling from Milton Keynes and back and not getting there at 3.01.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Mo Gull wrote: 12 May 2021, 13:42 Got mine finally. Now go to work out logistics of travelling from Milton Keynes and back and not getting there at 3.01.

Nice one Mo Gull. I guess at least you’ll be able to stay overnight if you so wish!
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Watches from: Pop side

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

well done to everyone who secured tickets - see you all there & hoping the chaps can put on a display to match some of the magic they've produced this season...... COYY!
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

:scarf: :scarf: yep managed to get 3 :scarf: :scarf:
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Mo Gull wrote: 12 May 2021, 13:42 Got mine finally. Now go to work out logistics of travelling from Milton Keynes and back and not getting there at 3.01.
Mo Gull, I mentioned this on the phone yesterday re travel as we are coming from Barnsley and leaving at 9am - earlier than we would normally - to try and ensure we are there well before 3pm.
He said that if you get in trouble re travelling down to the ground to ring the club with as much notice as possible to explain the situation.
Hope that helps
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Mo Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Mo Gull »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: 12 May 2021, 16:36 Mo Gull, I mentioned this on the phone yesterday re travel as we are coming from Barnsley and leaving at 9am - earlier than we would normally - to try and ensure we are there well before 3pm.
He said that if you get in trouble re travelling down to the ground to ring the club with as much notice as possible to explain the situation.
Hope that helps
That’s really good to know, thanks! It’s a four hour trip and I’m leaving five hours before but one incident and that’ll get eaten up!
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by United62 »

Mo Gull wrote: 13 May 2021, 08:32 That’s really good to know, thanks! It’s a four hour trip and I’m leaving five hours before but one incident and that’ll get eaten up!
Normally takes me about 4-5 hours to get down to Torquay from Kent depending on the traffic around the lovely M25... bear in mind that people can now go on 'holiday'' from 17th and the majority of those from around the country will be heading for the Westcountry (bleddy grockles!)... so I'm taking no chances and leaving VERY early in the morning. Fortunately, still have family in the 'Bay so can pop around for a cuppa before making the way up to Plainmoor for 2:59pm

:keepie:
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

United62 wrote: 13 May 2021, 08:48 Normally takes me about 4-5 hours to get down to Torquay from Kent depending on the traffic around the lovely M25... bear in mind that people can now go on 'holiday'' from 17th and the majority of those from around the country will be heading for the Westcountry (bleddy grockles!)... so I'm taking no chances and leaving VERY early in the morning. Fortunately, still have family in the 'Bay so can pop around for a cuppa before making the way up to Plainmoor for 2:59pm

Hi United. Just be careful you don't leave it too late to turn up - the Club has indicated to ST holders that the gates will be shut sharp on 3pm and advised everyone to turn up well before KO to avoid disappointment.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by United62 »

Modgull wrote: 13 May 2021, 10:41
Hi United. Just be careful you don't leave it too late to turn up - the Club has indicated to ST holders that the gates will be shut sharp on 3pm and advised everyone to turn up well before KO to avoid disappointment.
Mod... I was just being flippant... my son will tell anyone that'll listen that I hate being late for anything (over 30 years in publishing with tight deadlines has drummed that into me)... knowing me (as I do), I'll be there at about 1:30 and just hang around the entrance looking like a poor lost soul

Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

United62 wrote: 13 May 2021, 10:59 Mod... I was just being flippant... my son will tell anyone that'll listen that I hate being late for anything (over 30 years in publishing with tight deadlines has drummed that into me)... knowing me (as I do), I'll be there at about 1:30 and just hang around the entrance looking like a poor lost soul

:) :) :)
Phil

Another marathon beckons!