The return of fans

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

DWB wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 17:50
I have to agree Modgull, I am in the slightly at risk category being over 65 but have been impressed and feel confident to attend games. The team deserve our attendance if we do feel we can
:goodpost:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Vision of a dysfunctional Plainmoor future . . .

Compliant fans fully vaccinated: shot to bits injected

Vax free fans: rejected deemed infected

Vax free fans discovered inside the ground: detected, ejected, dejected
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Tufcgirl
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Tufcgirl »

I would like to ask you Trojan 67 if you have lost a loved one to Covid? I have and believe me it's devastating. I just hope through your unbelievable attitude to this disease you don't contract it and kill a member of your family whom you love dearly.
Loving being back at Plainmoor. Feel pretty safe. On the way out was the only time I felt a little too close to people for comfort. I would just like people to carry on their lives with a bit more thought for others. Is that too much to ask? If you think it's all nonsense and a conspiracy, that's your opinion but please don't force it on the rest of us. Thanks
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

There is none so blind who cannot see, we are wasting our time and energy on Trojan, lets move on, ignore him.
grockle
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Willie Brown

Post by grockle »

culmstockgull wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 11:06 There is none so blind who cannot see, we are wasting our time and energy on Trojan, lets move on, ignore him.
Perhaps there is a curse on "member of the month", whereby instead of losing a game, you lose the plot! =D
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Tufcgirl wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 10:59 I would like to ask you Trojan 67 if you have lost a loved one to Covid? I have and believe me it's devastating. I just hope through your unbelievable attitude to this disease you don't contract it and kill a member of your family whom you love dearly.
Loving being back at Plainmoor. Feel pretty safe. On the way out was the only time I felt a little too close to people for comfort. I would just like people to carry on their lives with a bit more thought for others. Is that too much to ask? If you think it's all nonsense and a conspiracy, that's your opinion but please don't force it on the rest of us. Thanks
:goodpost:

Its hugely insulting, i hope you don't get a reply like others have had to endure!
JamieE
First Regular
First Regular

Post by JamieE »

TUST_Member_Rob wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 11:56 :goodpost:

Its hugely insulting, i hope you don't get a reply like others have had to endure!
I find it absolutely disgusting he is not only allowed to infiltrate every football thread on this forum with his rubbish, but is encouraged and endorsed by the administrators of the site to do so.

Tufcgirl, I hope things become easier for you. I’ve experienced something similar.

This will be my last post on the forum and the last time I login, in fact. I couldn’t find an option to delete my profile but if someone could do that for me, I’d appreciate it.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

With the exception of grockle, some of you humourless, serial whingers are not going to like what's coming. Trojan will be back when more urgent matters are sorted.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

JamieE wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 16:20
I find it absolutely disgusting he is not only allowed to infiltrate every football thread on this forum with his rubbish, but is encouraged and endorsed by the administrators of the site to do so.

Tufcgirl, I hope things become easier for you. I’ve experienced something similar.

This will be my last post on the forum and the last time I login, in fact. I couldn’t find an option to delete my profile but if someone could do that for me, I’d appreciate it.
Of course he is encouraged and endorsed by the administrators, he pays to use this site as one of the 'friends of the forum '.
I also tried to delete my profile but couldn't find an option for it. I also emailed admin but they didn't reply.
Anyway this is my last post on here also. This isn't a football forum, it's a QAnon propaganda site masquerading as a football forum, and it is an utter disgrace that it associates itself with Torquay United.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

For the record I don't endorse the nonsense being posted and I for one take covid-19 very seriously. If it was upto me I'd delete all the topics posted in lately on the plopside but that's my own opinion. It is tough allowing freedom of speech and finding a balance without being accused of censorship, we tend to only remove offensive and insulting posts. He doesn't pay to use the site he made a kind donation years ago to support us when times were tough running this site (I was still at school/college) and we keep that friends group active. So not paid to post anything. Hope the posters above reconsider and use the ignore user button by clicking a username and clicking add to foes if you wish.

I have PM my feelings direct to Trojan.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Louis wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 17:48 For the record I don't endorse the nonsense being posted and I for one take covid-19 very seriously. If it was upto me I'd delete all the topics posted in lately on the plopside but that's my own opinion. It is tough allowing freedom of speech and finding a balance without being accused of censorship, we tend to only remove offensive and insulting posts. He doesn't pay to use the site he made a kind donation years ago to support us when times were tough running this site (I was still at school/college) and we keep that friends group active. So not paid to post anything. Hope the posters above reconsider and use the ignore user button by clicking a username and clicking add to foes if you wish.
Thanks for the clarification Louis. I share the views of many on here who abhor much of the Covid-denying drivel which is posted. However, the football community in general and the Torquay fanbase in particular is a diverse one with a range of opinion and I urge those who have been (rightly in my opinion) outraged by some of the posts to continue to stay active on the site. Have confidence that you are not alone and that those who take pleasure in spreading misinformation about one of the most challenging issues of our time and insulting fellow fans are very much in the minority.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Louis wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 17:48 I have PM my feelings direct to Trojan.
PM acknowledged Louis, will do and thanks for putting the record straight regarding Plainmoor 78. Vindictive piece of work that one.

To the OP who sent detailed information on the other one, quid pro quo bro'.

And now grockle . . . :lol: you're ok, your sense of humour will get you through this.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 17:12 Of course he is encouraged and endorsed by the administrators, he pays to use this site as one of the 'friends of the forum '.
I also tried to delete my profile but couldn't find an option for it. I also emailed admin but they didn't reply.
Anyway this is my last post on here also. This isn't a football forum, it's a QAnon propaganda site masquerading as a football forum, and it is an utter disgrace that it associates itself with Torquay United.
I am a "friend of the forum" too - as are many are and as Louis has already said, contributed when asked to by him to help put a bit of funding in to help the forum out.
So, you to also need to get your information correct before making a ridiculous comment like that without knowing the facts of that particular matter.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468