National League | Torquay United v Stockport County | 03/10/20 3pm KO

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

Louis wrote: 01 Oct 2020, 23:28 Annoying. Yeah capacity is full by the sounds of it and awaiting an upgrade. I build full fibre and not to cabinet so not sure on the process for that but hopefully it will be upgraded or we've full fibre your area soon.

And ps I meant turn off not take off. So for example if you're watching on your tablet turn WiFi off on your mobile so it's not sharing the speed and slowing your stream.
Many thanks mate. Will give it a go!!! If not then I guess it's Dave Thomas on the radio.
On to the football. Stockport will be a tough opener. Sutton away seems a lifetime ago! Come on you yellows!!!
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Just a thought for those of you with poor internet speeds. Buy and connect to a mobile WiFi hotspot. The pre loaded data should get you through a fair few matches if you only use for this. I’ll connect a link they sell them at Currys Argos etc

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/phones-br ... teria.html
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by fred »

Kingsgull83 wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 06:17 Just a thought for those of you with poor internet speeds. Buy and connect to a mobile WiFi hotspot. The pre loaded data should get you through a fair few matches if you only use for this. I’ll connect a link they sell them at Currys Argos etc

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/phones-br ... teria.html
Cheers, will look into this!!
Chorleygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by Chorleygull »

Anybody had a problem buying/paying for a pass for the live stream ? I can't seem to complete the purchase process on the club website. Help !
Chorleygull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by Chorleygull »

Problem sorted - elementary mistake on my part - technology incompetence !
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Not sure about streaming the game, but could be streams of another kind, on the pitch, judging by tomorrow’s weather forecast. Will be a good test for the drainage system at least!
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Anyone know if Eastleigh are streaming the game on Tuesday ? Their website seems to be in lockdown.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular

Post by DWB »

I see we already have a number of injuries. Is it our training methods that need to be looked at?
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

desperado wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 14:04 Anyone know if Eastleigh are streaming the game on Tuesday ? Their website seems to be in lockdown.
Yes they are (confirmed over the phone).

Apparently every club bar Maidenhead and Solihull have confirmed they will be offering a streaming service.
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by fred »

DWB wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 14:41 I see we already have a number of injuries. Is it our training methods that need to be looked at?
Who?
Little and Davis from last season, Moxey suspended!!
DWB
First Regular
First Regular

Post by DWB »

Frazer Kerr and Gary Warren plus Slight doubts over Asa Hall
Whydoibother
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Whydoibother »

I was a bit surprised he hasn't had a defensive cover in. Moxey obviously centre half as well but suspended for 3 games and because of Davis out long term will be left back. Hall can cover back there if needed but he hasn't had much of a pre season. With Warren's legs already gone he will only be a sub most of time. Kerr would obviously playing but he is injured. Chuck in Andrews will have to play left back for 3 matches
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Whydoibother wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 20:52 I was a bit surprised he hasn't had a defensive cover in. Moxey obviously centre half as well but suspended for 3 games and because of Davis out long term will be left back. Hall can cover back there if needed but he hasn't had much of a pre season. With Warren's legs already gone he will only be a sub most of time. Kerr would obviously playing but he is injured. Chuck in Andrews will have to play left back for 3 matches
Johnson's made a habit of surprise last minute signings in his time with us, so maybe there will be a name on the team sheet we don't recognise?
jimhart33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by jimhart33 »

Streaming query can anyone help please?
When watching the pre season friendlies on my PC and also tried LG TV I could not get full screen picture like a usually get on BT Sport by hovering over bottom right corner.
Is this a TUFC streaming problem / limit or am i missing something?.
Thanks Jim
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

It has been persistently p1ssing in Devon for the past 48 hours or so. I don't suppose there's any chance of needing a pitch inspection today?????

That would be just a tad disappointing :@
TUST member 200 ;-)