Keating has Left

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Hammdog do you have this on good authority?? I know the player's right, but I'm hearing that he's not yet signed.
Willowgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Willowgull »

markypoos77 wrote: 23 Jan 2020, 21:47 is it not also pretty bad that there's been no word from the club on this, on a player who has been with us for 3 years and given the goals he scored last season. not like its a rubbish loan players that's been shipped off...pretty shambolic if you ask me
I think something will be announced today as Ruiri announced that he is leaving on Twitter last night.

Never one of my favourite players but there is no doubt he gave it his all. All the best RuarI.
aggrey_25
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: aggrey

Post by aggrey_25 »

what are the sources for this WBA local lad? seems from GJ interview forward incoming, shame it won't be ready for tomorrow.

Was hoping for a 6ft 4 target man which we never get!!
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

Sorry to see Ruairi depart. I will watch his progress (hopefully) with Gateshead with interest. They will get 100 percent, without doubt.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

Gateshead are just outside the NLN play-offs having played a couple of games less than the teams above. They have not scored too many goals so far - let's hope Ruairi makes a difference. Come on The Heed! (but perhaps not next season if they get promoted!)
Jpr
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark loram

Post by Jpr »

Good luck Ruairi it's been good watching you play and shouting you on, you allways give 100%, so when you play against us in the not to distant future you will always get a warm welcome from the yellow army. Ruairi keating da da dada Ruairi keating da d dada
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

At NLN level he'll do okay I would say. Could be a handful on occasions as an impact sub at National League level. Not sure he has what it takes to get too many full time contracts though. Hope I,m wrong on that.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Ruairi scored tonight on debut for Gateshead in 75th minute in 2-0 win over Chester.