Vincent returns...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Vincent returns...

Post by Richinns »

As expected the club have announced his return on a season long loan. Liked the glimpses I saw of him last year so good news in my book. Midfield looks very strong but we are clearly lacking in the centre half department although with no trialists in this position I am confident there are cemented plans to resolve this.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Good news indeed. He looks to be a very good footballer, I did have reservations about his physicality when he first joined us but he seemed to overcome that as his loan continued.

As far as central defenders are concerned the rumours at Exeter city is that we are going to sign Aaron Martin on loan from them?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

DWB wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 18:43 Good news indeed. He looks to be a very good footballer, I did have reservations about his physicality when he first joined us but he seemed to overcome that as his loan continued.

As far as central defenders are concerned the rumours at Exeter city is that we are going to sign Aaron Martin on loan from them?
Aaron Martin would be a good signing; strong, tall, ball-playing centre-half with a lot of experience playing at a higher level. Given that he was Matt Taylors first signing last season I thought it strange he would be loaned to us but Exeter seem to have a wealth of newly signed centre-backs this season i.e. Tom Parkes, Gary Warren and the on-loan starlet Robbie Cundy - so it makes sense. He also played under Gary Johnson at Yeovil Town.