When will we be crowned Champions??

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
United62
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by United62 »

The only game I cannot make before the end of the season is Hungerford at Plainmoor. So, being selfish, I want Chelmsford to hammer Woking on Saturday (Woking's only slim chance of catching us is if they win in deepest darkest Essex and we capitulate against Langney Sports) and we do likewise to Eastbourne.... titles ours. But c'mon everyone, we're Torquay United, we're not going to make this easy for ourselves... nah, sod it! it'll be as good as done on Saturday....or will it... f**k... bloody permutations!
''I was born under the Mini Stand....''
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Gut feeling is we will wrap it up v Chippenham. Hopefully we will have the silverware ready to present for our last home game.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Rjc70 wrote: 09 Apr 2019, 15:52 Gut feeling is we will wrap it up v Chippenham. Hopefully we will have the silverware ready to present for our last home game.
I hope so , I’ve got hotel booked and wouldn’t it be nice to sit back and relax
Lucy
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

At about 4.50 pm on Saturday, we will be proclaimed league champions ..... The only doubt is that Woking might beat Chelmsford because Gerring won't be playing.
Jpr
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Mark loram

Post by Jpr »

I know we have 4 games left, still some way to go, but I would like to say to all the teams in this division thanks for some great games, As with out your teams and all of your staff and helpers at your grounds it would not have made it such an interesting season for all in this league, this is the grassroots for young players that could go on to much bigger clubs, and some players on the way down there playing days, so what ever happens to your club in the last 4 games keep the support as we can not afford to loose teams to building contractors.and other threats that clubs in lower divisions face.
Ottery gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Ottery gull »

13th April 2019. A date to remember !!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Today.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468