Johnson in demand

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Our fortunes turned around in this League the minute Johnson walked through the door, Watfordgull.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

The 'new owners' are hardly new and to anybody tempted to give them some credit for our forth coming promotion it should be remembered they were responsible for us being in this division in the first place.
The upturn is purely for footballing reasons, ie Johnsons tactical nous. I don't think any extra money has been spent, just consider the size of our squad.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 28 Mar 2019, 16:37 The 'new owners' are hardly new and to anybody tempted to give them some credit for our forth coming promotion it should be remembered they were responsible for us being in this division in the first place.
The upturn is purely for footballing reasons, ie Johnsons tactical nous. I don't think any extra money has been spent, just consider the size of our squad.
If anything I would say our wage bill (for players) is considerably less than it was at the start of the season. Gowling and Williams who were probably our highest earners both left along with a fairly large number of other players. And we've only brought in two permanent signings (Kalala and Sendles-White who are unlikely to be on big money) and a few young loanees.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Truro have parted company with Leigh Robinson this week.