Ticket sales

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Real shame as I was hoping to get to this game but logistically impossible now that its all ticket.
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

standupsitdown wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 11:42 I remember standing on the old terrace below the main stand at Plainmoor when we gave the Pop Side to Plymouth. They were going for promotion and I think we were already destined to finish bottom but be saved for some reason (Stevenage?).
I believe it was Scarborough that was denied promotion that year because their ground was not approved.
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

rickl wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 12:18 I believe it was Scarborough that was denied promotion that year because their ground was not approved.

It was Stevenage. Scarborough were already in the football league.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Known as 'The Enclosure' Standup . We lost 4-0 to Argyle with an absolutely dismal gutless performance. Managed by the equally dismal Eddie May who rivals Webb as my most disliked and useless manager. The Birmingham game mentioned was a great day though 3-0 with Paul Hall and Mark Loram on fire
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

desperado wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 14:21 Known as 'The Enclosure' Standup . We lost 4-0 to Argyle with an absolutely dismal gutless performance. Managed by the equally dismal Eddie May who rivals Webb as my most disliked and useless manager. The Birmingham game mentioned was a great day though 3-0 with Paul Hall and Mark Loram on fire
Also you can include Chris Hargreaves, Kevin Nicholson & Gary Owers to your list too, useless absolutely useless.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

It was known as 'The Paddock'.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

The Paddock ?!! That's where you keep horses
Eirik
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Eifion Williams
Watches from: The sofa

Post by Eirik »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 12:28 It was Stevenage. Scarborough were already in the football league.
Thanks for clarifying that :) They got their revenge at Old Trafford then :( With me in the stands...
-Eirik-
Proud member of Torquay United Supporters Norway
https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwaygulls

TUST MEMBER - https://www.tust.co.uk/
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Teigngull wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 16:01 Also you can include Chris Hargreaves, Kevin Nicholson & Gary Owers to your list too, useless absolutely useless.
I'm sure Alan Knill won't be offended that you've left him out of this exclusive list Teigngull. ;-)
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 18:02 I'm sure Alan Knill won't be offended that you've left him out of this exclusive list Teigngull. ;-)
Blow me, I completely forgot about that Muppet !! have we really bad that many useless idiots steering the good ship TUFC ?
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Teigngull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 18:02 I'm sure Alan Knill won't be offended that you've left him out of this exclusive list Teigngull. ;-)
Blow me, I completely forgot about that Muppet !! have we really bad that many useless idiots steering the good ship TUFC ?
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Thanks for that Andy. I’ve been trying to forget about that squirrel loving prick. Juan Knill. What a tosser.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Haha sorry Scott. Still can't believe he could become a Premier League assistant in a few months time as Wilder's sidekick at the pigs. Who'd a thought it eh? That useless simpleton stood on Premier League touchlines on MOTD next season. It's a double edged sword because in order to avoid that - Leeds will get promoted instead and i don't know what's worse.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

rickl wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 17:36 Thanks for clarifying that :) They got their revenge at Old Trafford then :( With me in the stands...
Didn't they just. The worse anti climax I can recall in recent years.
Chippenham fan
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Chippenham fan »

I have heard today that ticket sales are going well our end. Not sure but I think we have sold nearly 500