Chelmsford - Worst Possible date?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Wokingham Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Liam Rosenior

Chelmsford - Worst Possible date?

Post by Wokingham Gull »

Surely this is the worst possible date for this game, the Tuesday before Woking. Worried about injuries or fatigue, and if we do not win, it could make for us being very nervy at Woking. Do the club have any say in re-arranged dates?
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

On the other hand we could be riding high as we repetitively smash all the other promotion contenders.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Disagree every game has equal importance and better to go to Woking pumped up after a win on Tuesday
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Think they both have to agree or the League decides. Not many other options . The two weeks after we already have Monday and Friday games due to Easter which only leaves the final week, and Chelmsford didn't want the previous two, too close to their trip to Truro, they don't know what it is to travel like we have to do
smw89
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by smw89 »

We will smash Chelmsford and then smash Woking
HockeyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by HockeyGull »

Not ideal but think Friday 5th April or Sunday 7th April may have been a tad more difficult. Not like the days of back to back games at Christmas, one home and away. Agree with the sentiment of best possible build up is a home win on the Tuesday v Chelmsford.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

I personally feel that playing our game in hand before the Woking fixture is the best decision.
Lucy
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

lucy6lucy wrote: 13 Mar 2019, 02:02 I personally feel that playing our game in hand before the Woking fixture is the best decision.
I agree. It will help to know whether we need to win at Woking or if a draw is OK.
If we go into the Woking game top of the table I'd happily take a draw as hopefully we should win our four remaining matches and Woking's are more difficult.