Dulwich Hamlet

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
rebelpaws
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Ash Carew!

Post by rebelpaws »

Good to see you all, great away support and superb atmosphere yesterday (though missed the first half due to serving beer)

The pitch situation was a bit of a mystery and we are still not sure what happened to it.
Jamieb
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Robin stubbs

Post by Jamieb »

I went,totally enjoyed it,Dulwich fans,ladies,gents and kids,so friendly,gracious in defeat,ground not segregated,a bonus,to me,football as was,in my youth,as well as the yellow army,I’d welcome the Dulwich fans to plainmoor any day,mersons so wrong,it was a good match,large group of London gulls fans there,and me..
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Bit of a shame that we don't have Dulwich later in the season when the weather's better, but hopefully they should still bring a few down when they visit in February. It's great to see a club at this level with such a distinct personality and culture, seems like a proper community which is exactly what a local team should be.

Yeah they might have a hipster fan base, but if there's two things I can talk about all day it's football and craft beer. Advice to Dulwich fans on their travels next year, bring a supply down! Torquay's not known for decent beer, although Bay's Devon Dumpling might see you through.