Ebbsfleet on Saturday

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
leetufc
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by leetufc »

sgf wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 16:11 Nothing to misunderstand, your distasteful post was quite clear. If my post was EQUALLY twattish, that's you admitting your post was twattish also - have I read that right? ****
You completely misunderstood his post. Read it again. Look at the Guiseley thread where this issue arose and read his comments on Burnhams post, then come back and apologise for calling him a ****.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

leetufc wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 16:53 You completely misunderstood his post. Read it again. Look at the Guiseley thread where this issue arose and read his comments on Burnhams post, then come back and apologise for calling him a ****.
:goodpost:
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
6667GULL
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'KANE

Post by 6667GULL »

What the hell was all the happy clappy at the end??
Ok we deserved a point today but overall the players deserve only to be told to f**k off given performances over the whole season.
No doubt some of the dross will be offered the chance to stay so the same outcome can be achieved next season with puppet Owers still in charge.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Totally agree. Absolutely no idea why the players continue to be applauded for poor performance after poor performance. Admittedly today wasn't so bad but it seems the fan base is happy to accept whatever is put out in front of them.

I suspect that after another summer of recruiting and hype, fans will be sucked in again for next season and Osborne and Owers will carry on as though nothing has happened.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
WHG
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by WHG »

leetufc wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 16:53 You completely misunderstood his post. Read it again. Look at the Guiseley thread where this issue arose and read his comments on Burnhams post, then come back and apologise for calling him a ****.
Maybe you need to read his post again and see who misunderstood it
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

For **** sake people, your childish bickering about something that should be treated as a throw away comment is an embarrassment to you all, it's alright for most of you to spill your bile & aim it at the likes of merse & at times myself amongst others. It's ok for you to call fellow supporters wankers, tossers, knob heads & your quite happy to tell some of us to **** off, piss off etc etc.
Yes Cancer is a horrible disease but the true fact is everybody knows somebody close to them who has suffered this really crappy disease.
Grow up all of you , yorkieandy has passed a comment, ok, a bit out of order in my opinion, but that's it as far as I am concerned.
It was directed at CO because he has ripped the sole out of our club & to some of us it **** well hurts enough to come out with a speak now think later comment. As Andy has done here.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, yes, you know the ones I'm on about.
Zippy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: peter coffill

Post by Zippy »

stupid **** thing that burnham said, York Andy wasn't the one at fault, Burnham your the ****! , I'm sorry Teign I don't see it as a throw away comment, no need for it in the first place. he is the only embarrassment on here for saying it.
fleetfanwest
New Signing
New Signing

Post by fleetfanwest »

westbaygull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 14:19 Unbelievably good attendance. Hope fleetfanwest managed to park.
I did thanks but only just,to be fair we were less than average today possibly the very recent trips to Barrow,Gateshead & now your place have taken their toll,your guys looked the more likely to nick it,we looked knackered toward the end.

Not confident for the play-off v Aldershot if i'm honest,but then we pulled out a real performance at Gateshead last week so who knows, best of luck for next season and thanks for the various bits of advice both well meaning and humorous.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

A final match post given that I will not be attending again until (if ever) we return to national league football.

This was a reasonable performance against a side who deserved to miss out on the playoffs because of their lack of ambition - they only set themselves up to get a draw and the game was the poorer for that. Our response to going behind to a fluke goal was very creditable indeed but we ran out of ideas ourselves towards the end.

So this horrible season has at last ended thank God!

Few of the squad deserved the applause of the crowd at the end and even fewer will be worth keeping on next season.

I remain concerned about the ability of the Club to remain full time with average crowds probably dipping below 1,000. All we can expect to sign up will be youngsters and has-beens. Can't see us fielding a competitive side unless Osborne invests and, if he does so through loans, the Club will be living on borrowed time.
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
fleetfanwest
New Signing
New Signing

Post by fleetfanwest »

Modgull wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 19:30 A final match post given that I will not be attending again until (if ever) we return to national league football.

This was a reasonable performance against a side who deserved to miss out on the playoffs because of their lack of ambition - they only set themselves up to get a draw and the game was the poorer for that. Our response to going behind to a fluke goal was very creditable indeed but we ran out of ideas ourselves towards the end.

So this horrible season has at last ended thank God!

Few of the squad deserved the applause of the crowd at the end and even fewer will be worth keeping on next season.

I remain concerned about the ability of the Club to remain full time with average crowds probably dipping below 1,000. All we can expect to sign up will be youngsters and has-beens. Can't see us fielding a competitive side unless Osborne invests and, if he does so through loans, the Club will be living on borrowed time.
I think you'll find we did actually finish 6th so qualified for the play-offs,on that performance though were hardly going to worry anyone.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Zippy wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 19:22 stupid **** thing that burnham said, York Andy wasn't the one at fault, Burnham your the ****! , I'm sorry Teign I don't see it as a throw away comment, no need for it in the first place. he is the only embarrassment on here for saying it.
It's you're.

I find it amusing how clueless and confused some people get reading a simple forum thread. It's embarrassing.

Time to move on. The retained list is out and that's far more interesting than my dislike for the management team of TUFC.

Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Thing is though if we put in in context. How many of us would be disgusted if someone said they hoped Ian Huntley got cancer? Or Myra Hindley? I doubt many people would. Unsavoury yes but i don't believe that anybody wouldn't want any of the above to suffer a terrible illness. So it's hypocrisy IMO.

My dad died of brain cancer in his early 50's when i was only a teenager really and i had to look after him for a year at home and watch him deteriorate into a vegetative state. Can't say that was lots of fun tbh.

Many of us are going to get cancer. That's the way it is. Happy days!

As for Osborne, i don't know him and don't like him and whilst i'm not saying he deserves to get a terrible illness, what i'm saying is that it makes no odds to me whether he does or not. I wouldn't be upset at all is what i'm saying. If Chris Packham got a terminal illness then i'd be a bit sad even though i don't know him. I'd be sad because he is a decent person, thinks of others and does loads of work for charity and animals. I don't believe that Osborne is a decent person or thinks of others before himself therefore with that in mind and the fact that i don't know him then i wouldn't be sad if he was ill. Probably digging myself a deeper hole here. :-/

I would think that many of you out there if you really thought about it would think the same yet many are on high horses.

I don't particularly wish anybody to die of cancer but there are people in the world that if they did then i wouldn't bat an eyelid. I'm sure it's the same for most people if they admitted it in private. Doesn't make us evil sicko's. IMO.

What pisses me off is i'm highlighting a point whereby i think Osborne is not thinking of the fans and i'm actually sticking up for fans and yet still idiots come on and start having a pop. You can't make it up.

Brucie tells me to **** off and support York yet not so long ago he was posting about maybe going to support Exeter as he'd had enough!
Last edited by Yorkieandy on 28 Apr 2018, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Zippy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: peter coffill

Post by Zippy »

your the clueless one mate!, get a life!
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Zippy i see your point but i also see that Burnham was angry at the time and we display anger in different ways. So long as we know it is inappropriate inside and that we aren't bad people and think of others then it's ok.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Zippy wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 19:41 your the clueless one mate!, get a life!
It's still you're.

:lol: