Osborne Sells Up..... To Masters?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Looks as if the "source" should be sacked.
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

nickbrod wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 13:57 Looks as if the "source" should be sacked.
I dunno 'bout source maybe Dave's informants been on the 'sauce' & he got it on Ketchup ! :-D
Cruisinho
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Cruisinho »

LIke I said before, it didn’t sound believable.

Especially as Truro could be in the league above us next year, with a new stadium in the process of being built. The value of that club is about to go up. Ours is on its way down.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

I don't really see why it would be so unbelievabe if it is Masters. Truro are close to being at their ceiling while we are down in the gutter. Even if he continued investing lots in Truro, it'd take a lot of luck to get them any further than the Conference in my opinion.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Osborne has also said he was going to build a stadium several times.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Southampton Gull wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 16:10 Osborne has also said he was going to build a stadium several times.
One would do............... :rofl:
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 16:16 One would do............... :rofl:
Yes couldn't agree more Yorkie , one would do as far away from Torquay / South Devon as possible, preferably he could go & help those in Russia or Qatar & give the job of Project Manager to Harrop, as long as he leaves us well alone to recover steadily.
View1
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by View1 »

Doesnt look like this is happening.

Frustrating when we all want these guys out so much and easy to blame the person that started the thread. I however would rather someone who feels they know something shares it with us rather than keep it to themselves or be shot down and am grateful that the creator took the risk else us without contacts would always be in the dark.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Yep agree. Best do so otherwise Big D will come round and stove me head in. :na:

Seriously though, i'm sure Dave wouldn't post something spurious just for the sake of it and sometimes things just don't work out as we've been told they would. I'm happy for people to post anything at all what they may have heard personally whether it turns out to be true or not as it keeps people talking and gives us all a bit more hope i guess.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 11:39 More likely to get George Weahs cousin.
Brilliant! :lol: :-D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

I have heard Donald and Vladimir are forming a consortium for bigly success.
MTGA.

You did say anything Andy 😀
Tust member 191
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Mattpuma wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 18:23 I have heard Donald and Vladimir are forming a consortium for bigly success.
MTGA.

You did say anything Andy 😀
:lol:

Now that WOULD be something to talk about!
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

I like the way you all believe what Osborne and co say and take it as gospel. I would have thought you would have known better by now. Take what they say and reverse it is a much better guide. I would give fair odds that Masters will at some stage be in ownership of TUFC. He has been close before and much as he is loyal to that club currently I don't think Truro is the summit of his football ownership ambitions.
Mattpuma
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by Mattpuma »

Yes I seem to remember a comment from the previous board that GI definitely were not taking over. Fast forward a few days and Britains favourite stadium builder arrived.
Tust member 191
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

The trouble now is that fans are so desparate for improvement that they'll jump on anything.
A comment from Dave about a buyout and everybody is clinging onto it thinking it's a done deal.
A win at Orient and everybody starts believing we'll stay up. Last night on twitter was ridiculous by the way.
If Mike Bateson goes for a drive through St.Marychurch tomorrow, god knows what the thread on here would be like.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.