TUOSC

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

TUOSC

Post by Yorkieandy »

I understand that this is the TUFC official supporters club but who runs it? What does it do? How does it differ from the TUST?
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Guess i'll have to try and find out for myself then. Cheers all. :-D
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Yes; find out for yourself ~ there's been enough effort made to keep even the most stupid totally abreast of what the trust is for, what it does and what it differs from in relation to a supporters club.

Even you should notice that all that effort and input comes from 'the trust' and it's proponents; and not the supporters club. That should tell you all you need to know.
Matt Gorman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by Matt Gorman »

Andy

I have just sent you an e-mail with a copy of an article TUST put into the programme for the Boreham Wood game earlier in the season which explains the differences (broadly) between TUST, TUOSC, TUCST and TU Travel Club. Hopefully this will provide you what you need. If you need anything else, please feel free to come back to me.

Best Wishes

Matt Gorman
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

merse btpir wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 06:46 Yes; find out for yourself ~ there's been enough effort made to keep even the most stupid totally abreast of what the trust is for, what it does and what it differs from in relation to a supporters club.

Even you should notice that all that effort and input comes from 'the trust' and it's proponents; and not the supporters club. That should tell you all you need to know.

I know what the trust is for and what it does. I don't know what the TUOSC does and what it's for which is kind of why I'm asking the bloody question in the thread title.

Even the most stupid should be able to work that out?
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Matt Gorman wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 06:50 Andy

I have just sent you an e-mail with a copy of an article TUST put into the programme for the Boreham Wood game earlier in the season which explains the differences (broadly) between TUST, TUOSC, TUCST and TU Travel Club. Hopefully this will provide you what you need. If you need anything else, please feel free to come back to me.

Best Wishes

Matt Gorman
Thanks so much Matt. Vert helpful and much appreciate the time and effort.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yorkieandy »

Just read the email Matt, thanks. Some really great, positive things being done it seems to improve the whole shebang for Gulls supporters by some really dedicated people which is especially hard when they are fighting against consistently poor performances and results on the pitch, consistently poor management on and off the pitch and also against an owner who isn't interested.

To stay proactive and positive in the face of all this and actually making strides to achieve things shows remarkable strength and dedication from everyone involved.