Tufc v barnet 2001 sky sports review

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Remember the morning after that and goals on Sunday on sky were doing a feature review on this game and Steve Claridge was punditing in the studio. Claridge was clearly hungover, possibly still pissed and he subsequently went into a rant about the amount of attention and coverage the game had. Claridge slagged off both clubs as basically insignificant and couldnt understand the fuss about such tiny clubs. Cant remember his exact words and cant find a clip but he was basically being a prick.

This mans name has been mentioned a few times when our managers seat has been vacant and needless to say I would not be best pleased if he ever got near it.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

chunkygull wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 19:14 Remember the morning after that and goals on Sunday on sky were doing a feature review on this game and Steve Claridge was punditing in the studio. Claridge was clearly hungover, possibly still pissed and he subsequently went into a rant about the amount of attention and coverage the game had. Claridge slagged off both clubs as basically insignificant and couldnt understand the fuss about such tiny clubs. Cant remember his exact words and cant find a clip but he was basically being a prick.

This mans name has been mentioned a few times when our managers seat has been vacant and needless to say I would not be best pleased if he ever got near it.
Chunky I've that in the archives , I'll post the video next week

He says our club not supported enough so doesn't matter if we go down ....or something like that

Having said that I've read both his books and actually quite like him
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

hes always been a c*ck.
thinks hes a better player than he was and as for being a manager - well he was sh1t at that.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468