Striker

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dockers Pal
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves

Post by Dockers Pal »

Carlos Tevez may fancy another holiday!
Nile Ranger's available
sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by sgf »

Dockers Pal wrote: 17 Jan 2018, 23:16 Carlos Tevez may fancy another holiday!
Nile Ranger's available
Nike Ranger, seriously?? I think we have wasted enough money on crocks let alone players that go AWOL for training and matches and has a banking fraud conviction to boot!! Call me old fashioned but I think we are an embarrassment enough without being seen as so down on our knees we employ that shit storm. Just my opinion.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

merse btpir wrote: 17 Jan 2018, 12:11 I'm pretty certain I know who this is ~ he's a better bet than Blissett ~ and he has been a loan player at Plainmoor in the past; in fact he made his Football League debut for us a young loanee and is no veteran now.
Ha, ha - IF this unnamed striker turns out to be Danny Mills, for someone who likes to give the impression that he knows everything there is to know about football, to suggest that he is 'a better bet than Blissett' is ridiculous. I'm happy to give any player a chance to prove his worth and I hope a striker brought in, be it Mills or anyone else, becomes our top scorer by the middle of February, but on the evidence of the playing careers of Blissett and Mills, it is laughable to say that Mills is a 'better bet'
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Swap Mills for Romain.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

YES WE ARE SAVED... Scored 1 in 20 - POTENT!!!
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

To get the best out of Romain he needs to played off a strong holding ma; so I would anticipate another signing yet to come in.

when he was at Eastbourne and playing so effectively lively he played off a big chunk of a man (though not so tall) called Nathaniel Pinney. Think Bayo Akinfenwa and you've got Pinney.

Let's see where it goers from here.