Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Bristol_Gull »

I've been wearing this hat all summer but it's just come out of the wash...

I'm prepared to throw it into the ring
IMG_9390.JPG
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Doesn't really matter now whoever gets the job. The communication and support for fans during this stressful and protracted process hasn't been there one iota so they could bring in Guardiola for all i care. GI will never consider Torquay supporters worthy of anything unless there is a pay off for them of some sort at the end of it.

The ignorance and disregard shown to the supporters these past 3 weeks or so has been an absolute disgrace.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Bristol_Gull wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 13:21 I've been wearing this hat all summer but it's just come out of the wash...

I'm prepared to throw it into the ring

IMG_9390.JPG
:lol:

Bleedin' hell Bristol! How big's your head?! :lol:
AlsagerGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by AlsagerGull »

Just seen the breaking news, at last we will indeed be getting a new coach!!!.... Although it's a four wheeled kind following the news that the team coach was damaged by fire last night!!! You couldn't script it could you, but on a positive if we can't travel to away matches surely we can't loose??
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Bristol_Gull »

Yorkieandy wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 13:25 :lol:

Bleedin' hell Bristol! How big's your head?! :lol:
Regular sized. It's just a Baseball cap!
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

The Club’s search to find a new first team manager has progressed according to Torquay United General Manager, Geoff Harrop.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

LEAKED
Geoff Harrop's Interview Structure:
Attachments
Geoff Harrop Interview Process.jpg
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
apgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Martin Gritton

Post by apgull »

Bert wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 14:26 The Club’s search to find a new first team manager has progressed according to Torquay United General Manager, Geoff Harrop.
“We are further down the line towards appointing someone to take charge of first team duties,” said Harrop.

“I understand the frustration from our fans regarding the length of this process, but it has warranted the time we have taken so far. It is a very important decision, and we want to get the right person.

“In the meantime, Robbie Herrera will continue to lead the team and he will be in charge for Saturday’s match against Wrexham.

“The team performed much better on Saturday against Chester, and the new additions to the squad performed well. I hope our first three points aren’t far away, although Wrexham will be a tough test.”
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Perhaps time there appointed they can plan for conference south next season...

Garbage from fatman
Bristol_Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Bristol_Gull »

I appreciate and respect the communication. Long overdue.

See, easy!
View1
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by View1 »

But his communication says nothing....
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Southampton Gull wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 11:03 Yet if you listen to Mark "I run my own conglomerate so know more about business than anyone" Horler and Will "big mouth, no balls" Taylor the man has already been given the job and they are both happy about it and see nothing but good things for us..........................
I have no idea who either of these people are.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by SatNav »

apgull wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 14:28 “We are further down the line towards appointing someone to take charge of first team duties,” said Harrop.

“I understand the frustration from our fans regarding the length of this process, but it has warranted the time we have taken so far. It is a very important decision, and we want to get the right person.

“In the meantime, Robbie Herrera will continue to lead the team and he will be in charge for Saturday’s match against Wrexham.

“The team performed much better on Saturday against Chester, and the new additions to the squad performed well. I hope our first three points aren’t far away, although Wrexham will be a tough test.”
Personally I think this is bull-shit!! Next week we'll hear talks have stalled and then we're back to square 1. It doesn't take a month to appoint a manager!!!
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

All credibility totally lost.
Incidentally, do the people running the club get paid? Or are they, like steam railway aficionados, volunteers?
MellowYellow
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Scott

Post by MellowYellow »

I hear Herrera' HAT will be on display in the Gulls Nest after the match against Wrexham.