Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by SatNav »

DWB wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 22:07 Tomorrow will be the day!!
I doubt it very much!!!
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Yea I'm sure it will be ....robbie herrera unveild as new manager with Harrop and osborne beside firing party poppers off
knightmaregull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by knightmaregull »

You'd have though with Osborne's new broadband venture he'd have been able to communicate the latest managerial search position with the fans by now ....... ? Perhaps we've all been agitated unnecesssarily and he lives somewhere rural and still relies on dial up.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

10am tomorrow? This is the normal weekly Press Conference time and I expect to hear some news.

I am feeling very pessimistic and normally I am an optimist.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

knightmaregull wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 22:30 You'd have though with Osborne's new broadband venture he'd have been able to communicate the latest managerial search position with the fans by now ....... ? Perhaps we've all been agitated unnecesssarily and he lives somewhere rural and still relies on dial up.
Likewise with his recent venture we/would have a new sugar daddy. But I guess not. He's after more blood. And we are easy bait.
Lucy
chestertorkyman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by chestertorkyman »

Love the Herald Express headline "Robbie Herrera throws his hat into the ring for the Torquay United job"

I'm beginning to think that we should give Robbie's hat a chance. Provided RH is not in it of course.
The Hat cant do any worse than 2 points out of 24

:~D :clap:
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Herrera has been part of the problem, if he accepts the job we are doomed!
He must realise that if he walks, it will force GI into making a proper appointment.
Herrera is gambling with the future of TUFC as he knows will not get another job in football.
If you love the club, do the right thing man and go!

Sadly I can see a time coming soon where we must find a way to bankrupt the club and regain the ground.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

tufcyellowarmy wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 21:39 The abuse levelled at Herrera is bang out of order. Sure he's not the right man for the job but that doesn't warrant the vitriolic bile being spouted. He doesn't want to fail or have an agenda to destroy the club.
GI however I am loathe to defend . I see and hear nothing that shows they have the club at heart.
Support the players we have and protest respectfully but keep it rational and as calm as possible.
I want a new manager appointed as much as anyone but we have to support the lads on the field to get us something to cheeer about.
If he truly has the club at heart he know what he needs to do, resign and spill the beans on the debacle.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

End of day I guess he needs to earn a living i wouldn't not put food on my table because I thought my job would be better done by someone else.

I don't blame him at all, get rid of robbie and what changes ? Still same shit with them clowns at helm.

With his football experience and youth coaching experience I would have has no problem with him as a number 2 but not a number 1 for me.

Anyhow ladies and gentlemen lets see if there is any kind of news today with the media briefing at 10am

Don't hold your breath
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

chestertorkyman wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 01:06 Love the Herald Express headline "Robbie Herrera throws his hat into the ring for the Torquay United job"
I'm beginning to think that we should give Robbie's hat a chance. Provided RH is not in it of course.
The Hat cant do any worse than 2 points out of 24
:~D :clap:
Cracking post - I'm all for giving Herrera's hat a chance as well! :-D
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

westyorkshiregull wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 07:09 End of day I guess he needs to earn a living i wouldn't not put food on my table because I thought my job would be better done by someone else.

I don't blame him at all, get rid of robbie and what changes ? Still same shit with them clowns at helm.

With his football experience and youth coaching experience I would have has no problem with him as a number 2 but not a number 1 for me.

Anyhow ladies and gentlemen lets see if there is any kind of news today with the media briefing at 10am

Don't hold your breath
He has been part of the decision making process for over 2 seasons, if he hasn't been part of that process, then he has not been supporting KN properly and furthermore does not have the CV to take this club forward.

His record is 1 point from 4 games and his wish is to run TUFC into the ground in order to put food on to his table.

If he should get appointed today the club will not see a penny of my money until he goes or I am proved wrong.

We are not a charity, we are on paper at the very least, a professional footballing club, for possibly only a few more months!
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Fair point ... my point was more of a compromise point that a decent experienced manager with robbie as number 2 ...

If we not in a position for 2 new staff then i would for me I could be happy with that.

Anyhow it's not going to happen either way
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

Tired Old Gull wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 08:05 Cracking post - I'm all for giving Herrera's hat a chance as well! :-D
'The Hat' played a pretty important role in Harry Potter.
merse btpir
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by merse btpir »

Have you ever seen Herrera wearing a hat? :|
Tired Old Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Smith

Post by Tired Old Gull »

merse btpir wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 09:01 Have you ever seen Herrera wearing a hat? :|
Admittedly not - but it may have a seat in Bristow's Bench to get a better all round view!