Management options

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

If KN had this bloody communication with the board well who could do a good job like that....

Harrop and osborne fck off .....i love my club but I can't watch a slow death ..... if this is saving the club then i think I'd rather be in western league and have at least a open transparent way of the club being run
Milner33
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Ruairi Keating

Post by Milner33 »

Is there actually going to be a boycott on saturday
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Hells Teeth
According to the HE, Herrera has offered to take the job until Christmas and then stand aside if he fails!!
The mind boggles!!
I despair
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Bert wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 10:40 Hells Teeth
According to the HE, Herrera has offered to take the job until Christmas and then stand aside if he fails!!
The mind boggles!!
I despair
He already has!
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

We sacked KN for a Caretaker!
Of course he wants the job, he should have been sacked alongside KN. Complete piss take if this were to happen.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

So Herrera has announced his interest. This is all part of the process of softening us up, appearing to come in as a late runner. I fully expect Harrop & Herrera to be announced as the management team, the former as DoF & latter as "coach" or similar. I reckon this has been on the cards from day one. A complete and utter pisstake.

Herrera will wait until Christmas to see if he fails? Sorry, he's already failed.
Yorkieandy
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Kev Nic

Post by Yorkieandy »

Let's face it, GI WILL achieve one or both of the things they set out to do.

Firstly obtain the freehold on Plainmoor and secondly destroy the football club.

They will get one or both of these. There will be no protest nor any boycott other than a few men and a greyhound. As much as i admire the sentiment and as much as i don't want to agree with Merse i have to. The club just don't have enough fans to make it anywhere near worthwhile and it would probably be embarrassing ultimately.

There is absolutely nothing whatsoever the fans can do to get GI out. I feel that's the true gravity of the situation.

I'm going over old ground here but an AFC Torquay from start up with 500 - 750 disaffected fans as a solid foundation looks like the only way to go here chaps.
Last edited by Yorkieandy on 06 Sep 2017, 11:24, edited 3 times in total.
budegull1954
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by budegull1954 »

A little unfair on Herrera, a decent bloke trying to do his best in a crap situation. But yes, he is not the man for the job.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Numpty Dumpty can go **** himself. Is he taking the piss?

Even by our standards this has plumbed new depths. This is a complete farce.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

I've nothing against him whatsoever ....beat of luck mate to him working with that bunch.....
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Its not unfair on him at all. If he loves the club so much why would he want to see us relegated which we will be if he stays in charge. He is a useless prick - hows that for fair?

As for Des Bulpit- another great idea. Lets have an oap who has never managed a club before.

After nigh on promising a decent manager Harrop is going to look like the village idiot if he appoints Numpty or some other No Neck as manager.

I hope Fatboy has ordered a 5 x large flak jacket and helmet cause he is going to need it when the shit hits the fan.

Can you imagine it? take nigh on a month to appoint a manager who in that time manages to scrape one point at home and loses to the rest of our relegation rivals.

Its beginning to look like plan a was to wait till Numpty fluked a win and then give him the job. That seems to have been scuppered so Fat Harrop is up shit creek without a paddle.

We are just a laughing stock - its ridiculous.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Bruce agree 100% ...playing devils he has found himself in that situation and i guess has to believe himself he could do it ....id do it if I could .....

However wity fatty Harrop and osborne u snake f off
Admiral
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Admiral »

Contingency plans need to be made now, rather than when we go down or when the council sells the freehold.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

No sympathy for Herrera should have been sacked when Nicho went too - with a replacement ready to go
View1
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by View1 »

What has Herrara done to deserve a crack? Failed as an assistance, failed as a caretaker manager. To have the front to put his name in the ring is offensive.

His offer is that he will take it till Christmas and leave if he f***s it up...so he gets a managers job when he clearly doesn't deserve it and if (when) it goes wrong he will just walk away from the mess he has helped create, whats in it for us?!?