Woking v Torquay match thread Monday 28/8/17 3pm

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Richinns wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:08 I mean a troll....
Remember, the forum block feature is your friend...
TUST member 203
Goose9
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Goose9 »

Arry, as a 'true' fan of Torquay United are you not concerned as to why KN was forced out by new owners and them telling him to be very careful what he says? Kevin stated that he had to be very careful about what he was saying otherwise he'd get in trouble. Does this not concern you? It certainly concerns me.

There is something big going on behind the scenes of our club, I don't profess to know what it is, but i'm not stupid enough to think that there isn't and that all is fine and dandy.

Get your head out of GI's ass and see what it going on around you! It's very easy to blame the first team manager, this is something bigger than that.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

3-1
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

FFS....
TUST member 203
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: argreaveswithanh

Post by arrywithanh »

Richinns wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:02 Can we not f**k off this troll?
I have supported for over 15 years, I offer an alternative opinion, one of which you don't like!!
Ottery gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Ottery gull »

I'm sure that arry with an effin h said he was never going to post on here again on some earlier post. We're all waiting mate. You really do have serious issues with KN. Go and lay down in the shade and have a beer. Give us all a break. Please.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

Goose9 wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:10 Arry, as a 'true' fan of Torquay United are you not concerned as to why KN was forced out by new owners and them telling him to be very careful what he says? Kevin stated that he had to be very careful about what he was saying otherwise he'd get in trouble. Does this not concern you? It certainly concerns me.

There is something big going on behind the scenes of our club, I don't profess to know what it is, but i'm not stupid enough to think that there isn't and that all is fine and dandy.

Get your head out of GI's ass and see what it going on around you! It's very easy to blame the first team manager, this is something bigger than that.
Concerned by oh so many things...but it is dreadful on the pitch... Anderson at fault again... signed by KN.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

3-1 - goal due to a poor throw in by Anderson....
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

3-1, Woking almost scoring a fourth, this is painful.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

arrywithanh wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 15:24 but lets be honest the players signed by Nico not good enough... or injured! lol
If what has been said is true, then some of the players are on two year contracts.
If any perspective manager jealous of his own reputation should come along then he would surely demand the money to sign a whole new team to replace this lot, and that would be a daunting prospect for any owner regardless of whether it is GI or not.

Nico's legacy may be relegation, because we can't afford to shift / replace his players and no manager worth his reputation would touch this lot.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

arrywithanh wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:10 I have supported for over 15 years, I offer an alternative opinion, one of which you don't like!!
Support? **** off!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

rather than block me, why not meet with me...?? every home game and most away games...?? happy to meet with anyone to discuss democratically.
Goose9
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Goose9 »

arrywithanh wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:12 Concerned by oh so many things...but it is dreadful on the pitch... Anderson at fault again... signed by KN.
Well done for avoiding a response to everything I've said. Your posts/opinions are monotonous and your responses where you attempt to back them up are either non existent or weak as piss.
arrywithanh
First Regular
First Regular

Post by arrywithanh »

Richinns wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 16:14 Support? **** off!
Now that is an insult, Dover away last season, I was every bit behind the yellows...
Plymgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Plymgull »

4-1