Game at Plainmoor Sat 6 May 12:15 pm

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Im going to this in a minute. Caught the bloody TUFC bug again aint I
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

yes heading over shortly too

its a 1230ko though
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Enjoyed that. Shame there wasnt a few more in attendance but there were quite a few. Really nice to see so many ex players turning out for both teams. Some of them still look very fit, some it took me a little while to recognise. Bit surreal seeing players from different generations on the same side. We had 4 different eras of left backs on the same team at one time, Tom Kelly (one of my all time faves), Robbie Herrera, Paul Gibbs and Kevin Nicholson - Brian McGlinchey had been in there also. There were also a lot of ex players in attendance who werent even playing either but came along to support. I think the final score was 4-4, but it was a really good afternoon, would love to see this sort of thing more often.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
TUST_Member_Rob

Tony Bedeau rolling back the years with a diving header and another goal!

thought the attendance wasnt bad, hopefully raised some decent £ for rowcroft,

Good to see Branston, Kevin Hill and Kuffour out there again.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Jo Kuffour looked like he could still do a job for us, he looked extremely fit. There was a bit of edge and competitive nature a few times and some humour involved also(mainly Guy Branston for both, nice moments between him and Adrian Foster). Hope Rowcroft did well out of it. I see there is another game for them on the 14th being advertised, TUFC legends vs Riviera United.
TUST_Member_Rob

good amount of £ raised for a worthy cause

http://www.devonlive.com/paul-compton-s ... story.html