Shaun Harrad

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

I would like to go around negotiating like that. I will offer Costas 50p for a coffee tomorrow and let you know how I get on!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

You know as well as I do that football is unlike any other business ^.^
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by Dazza »

Perhaps I will get a pair of Pilgrim boots for my 50p instead.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

You might get a City shirt for that amount but not much else ;-)
Dave

arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Dazza wrote:I would like to go around negotiating like that. I will offer Costas 50p for a coffee tomorrow and let you know how I get on!
I did say £20.000 to £30.000 not a bad guess. But I agree with you it's a crap price for Blissett. If you've no directors who decides?
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

There is some tripe written on here especially from Lucy who talks absolute garbage - Harrad is apparently a great player because he wanted to stay here. Actually it was Blissett who wanted to stay because he signed for us.

Harrad didn't stay because he signed for Wrexham (but apparently wanted to be here all the time) - Did someone say they want to pair Harrad and Williams together - **** me we will be relegated cause neither of them could hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Anyway luckily we have managed to offload Blissett to a team who are going for promotion a league higher than we are (and have managed to get money for him) and have replaced him with a player who is ten years older, slower, shorter, fatter and who even managed to score half of Blissetts total of four goals this season.

Yep its a good bit of business (well in Lucys world anyway) - every national league centre half will be quaking in their reeboks and getting sleepless nights and the thought of Shaun "the goal machine" tearing them apart every Saturday.

Some people are deluded fools - mind you wasn't "Lucy" telling us all to give Gi a chance last week. Perhaps she ought to watch xxxxx instead.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

brucie wrote:There is some tripe written on here especially from Lucy who talks absolute garbage - Harrad is apparently a great player because he wanted to stay here. Actually it was Blissett who wanted to stay because he signed for us.

Harrad didn't stay because he signed for Wrexham (but apparently wanted to be here all the time) - Did someone say they want to pair Harrad and Williams together - **** me we will be relegated cause neither of them could hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Anyway luckily we have managed to offload Blissett to a team who are going for promotion a league higher than we are (and have managed to get money for him) and have replaced him with a player who is ten years older, slower, shorter, fatter and who even managed to score half of Blissetts total of four goals this season.

Yep its a good bit of business (well in Lucys world anyway) - every national league centre half will be quaking in their reeboks and getting sleepless nights and the thought of Shaun "the goal machine" tearing them apart every Saturday.

Some people are deluded fools - mind you wasn't "Lucy" telling us all to give Gi a chance last week. Perhaps she ought to watch xxxxx instead.

i bet DAVE and I would love to try and hit your ass with a banjo. what about it Dave eh ? :lol: :lol: :-D :-D ;P :whip: :whip: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I'd just ram my fist down his throat and leave his arse for those who appreciate that kind of thing
:-/
Dave

lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Southampton Gull wrote:I'd just ram my fist down his throat and leave his arse for those who appreciate that kind of thing
:-/
:goodpost:
Lucy
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

brucie wrote: Did someone say they want to pair Harrad and Williams together - **** me we will be relegated cause neither of them could hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Well yes, Brucie - it was me who posted that Harrad could possibly work well with Brett Williams, but I did add that it was more in hope than expectation ! Williams was released by FGR at the end of last season because he did F all for them and he has been an abject failure for us and yet if he put in a bit more effort, there are glimpses of his previous goalscoring with other clubs.

Now, Shaun Harrad - we see players differently. In my humble opinion (not as good as yours, obvioulsy), I think Nathan Blisset owed much of his success last season to Harrad. I closely watched Shaun Harrad when Wrexham played at Plainmoor before Christmas. True, he's not the quickest of players nowadays but he reads the game well and takes up good positions. He's also very clever at gaining 'soft' free kicks in dangerous areas. He did it for Wrexham and he did it again yesterday. Yes - you can ask - if he's so good, why did Wrexham let him go? But I think he can do a job for us. We will see who is right at the end of the season, Brucie !!
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

We need another striker because Reid is not a target man and has had plenty of time to prove himself. Harrrad is an average workhorse that keeps defenders busy whilst the other strikers get the space.
Williams does not seem to fit in otherwise KN would have put him on in place of Chaney as the extra striker but as in previous games Richards and Verma struggle as two in the centre. As soon as Chaney came off the link of passing was gone.
With what we've got I can't see why Harrad has come back we needed a target man.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

I thought Harrad returned to be "the senior voice in the dressing room for the other lads to look up to"!
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by arcadia »

nickbrod wrote:I thought Harrad returned to be "the senior voice in the dressing room for the other lads to look up to"!
I think it should have been on the pitch :)
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Shame that Bliss was cup tied today as Argyle would have won had he played.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

gateman49 wrote:Shame that Bliss was cup tied today as Argyle would have won had he played.
Clearly a "lol" or winking smiley has been missed off here?