T4 UFC Car Plate For Sale

General chat about anything else goes here.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

T4 UFC Car Plate For Sale

Post by A Candy »

Car Number Plate for Sale
After some deliberation, and nothing to do with the current state of affairs at Plainmoor, I have decided to sell my cherished number plate T4 UFC. I have been given permission to advertise the sale on this website as it is only going to be of interest to fellow Torquay United fans that are looking for the ultimate fans accessory for their car.
Unfortunately, cherished number plates aren’t cheap (even ones for Torquay United) and I will sell to the highest bidder in excess of £350.00 but please check on the DVLA site that your car meets the age requirements to display a “T” plate. You will also have to pay to the DVLA the cost of transferring the registration to your car which I think is in the region of £80.00 Finally, you will need to get new plates made up for your make & model of car but this is relatively inexpensive (about £30.00). If by chance you have the same make and model as me, then you can have the ones on my car at no extra cost.
There is no closing date for bids as such, I will leave it a few weeks and then notify the winner.
If you are interested please email your bid to [email protected]
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

T4 UFC might also interest MMA fans, you could be doing yourself out of money :~D
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Nice idea Dave but I will give TUFC fans first chance....I want it to go to a good home!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

A Torquay fan who loves the UFC? Got to push the price up :-D
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

I think if they were an active MMA participant, they could have it as I would not want to argue with them!