Sean Mcginty signs

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Maidstonegull wrote:A fresh start for Sean.
He will be a top class Centre Back .
He will give 100% and has learned from mistakes made at a young age. Let's give him a chance, be positive and instill confidence in not only Sean, but all our players this season.
Successful teams grow and prosper through developing their people and build on strengths without fear of failure.
That is how confidence is instilled and success is delivered .

You sound like his Dad ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Southampton Gull wrote:
You sound like his Dad ;-)
I wouldn't mind if he was actually - I'm sure his Dad appreciates that he's made mistakes in the past but knows he is young enough to turn it around and have a fantastic career. If he's right and has learnt from his mistakes, then that's good enough for me.

As he said, if he gets a chance and confidence is given to him then he could become a very good player. Nico seems like a really good manager to take a player under his wing, I can see him doing that with Sean. You don't get the moves that he got at a young age unless you're talented, he clearly just needs a bit of support and trust.

Angus and Sean could be a really really good centre back partnership - I would have like a more experienced partner for Gus but I trust Nico's guidance.

EDIT: Just found a little Q&A session with him while he was at Aldershot. Speaks very well about being a professional footballer and parts of his career, might be worth a read if anyone hasn't. http://www.theshots.co.uk/sean-mcginty-qa/
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Sounds more like Nicho to me! ;-)
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084