BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND JOINT TUFC & TUST STATEMENT

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND JOINT TUFC & TUST STATEMENT

Post by CraigUnder »

Last edited by CraigUnder on 23 Dec 2015, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Yes from that statement you deduce we're ****. What a bellend. The statement confirms everything I've been saying, what more did you expect?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Go on Dave, knock the f*cker out.
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Tobebythesea wrote:I don't know you and don't read what you post and since you look like a paedophile I think I'll keep it like that.
You don't read what people post, hence your ignorance. I wonder why you bother to post on here. As for your rudeness, perhaps you should keep that to yourself. Perhaps it's best you don't post on here for a while..
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Tobebythesea wrote:I don't know you and don't read what you post and since you look like a paedophile I think I'll keep it like that.
When someone resorts to personal insults, the first sign they've lost the argument. You really should apologise for suggesting such a thing, that is lower than low, stop and think of victims and their families of such a vile practise, you should apologise for no other reason than it would be the right thing to do.
Formerly known as forevertufc
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Tobebythesea, can I ask that you retract your last message.
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

:red:
Gloomy Gull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Gloomy Gull »

That is a very positive statement that appears to cover off almost all the issues that have been debated over the last couple of weeks.

Things are not great, that comes as no surprise, and whilst a ground share is not high on most peoples wish list, the financial impact appears to be positive and in our favour, for a change!

Thank you to the board for the statement.

I am sure the "full backing of the manager" means what it says and is not the dreaded -chairman's support !! Hope that KN has the skills to maximise the benefit of whatever budget he has been offered.
gateman49
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: George McBrearty

Post by gateman49 »

Regarding the trust statement, if ever there was a time for any wavering fans to join now is it. Let's do this together.

Just to help, here is the link:

http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/Join ... fault.aspx
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I'm quite happy with the Board's statement. Hopefully we can now all fully support the Board, the manager, and the team, and look forward to a better year ahead.

The main lesson to be learned from the past few days is: pay less attention to rumour and don't make judgements without knowing the facts. Ill-considered and imprudent comments by fans can be just as damaging, if not more so, to the club than anything said or not said by directors and staff.

Can we all now please put this behind us and support the team. Difficult games over Christmas, but not necessarily insurmountable. Looking forward to a positive outcome in the New Year.. :scarf: :scarf:
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

I am absolutely incensed by the second and fourth posts on this thread! :@

An apology is called for otherwise its a :red:
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

I am shocked by the paedophile comment made on here by a novice contributor. They should be shown the appropriate way to post or shown the door.

Inappropriate, irrelevant and outrageous.
TUST member 200 ;-)
frenchgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tommy northcott

Post by frenchgull »

to be by the sea and Southampton,this sort of discussion I would expect on the doorstep of a nightclub,bellend and peadophile are words I would not expect t to read on this site.
Royalmgull
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Royalmgull »

Having just read the club statement I for one am not sure about it, but being a Torquay fan is never easy . Having very few options available to us I now believe it is what it is and will give the board and manager my full backing ( at least for a while ) don't let me down .

As a new member of this forum I find post 2 and 4 completely unnecessary and show somewhat the foolish people the club have to battle . :red:
All have a good Xmas and New Year , let's hope for at least three points :goal:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

frenchgull wrote:to be by the sea and Southampton,this sort of discussion I would expect on the doorstep of a nightclub,bellend and peadophile are words I would not expect t to read on this site.

Yet you felt able to use both in reply? To be honest you're right, I shouldn't have used the term bellend but as you reference, its something I hear all the time working on the doors. As for how I look, nature took care of that ;-)

Perhaps the frustration of reading such foolish responses is getting too much for me...........
Dave