The Yells, George, Mushroom et al thread

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

Like most things in life all roads normally lead back to Money and that includes a Football Club. I will try to remain on the thread subject but given our circumstances at this time most of us will find this difficult if not impossible, Sorry I have done it again !
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

That's a really, really good post, Gullscorer - I wish I'd written it !! :-D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

tomogull wrote:That's a really, really good post, Gullscorer - I wish I'd written it !! :-D

It took him long enough though :~D
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

I was beginning to give these knobbers or knobber the benefit of the doubt but they have been conspicuosly quiet this evening! :-/
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

George says he is an associate of a potential former and future investor, only joined when our last manager left and seems to want us relegated. He stated when challenged by admin that he would have no sympathy if we were relegated. So I'm not that surprised.
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

chunkygull wrote:I was beginning to give these knobbers or knobber the benefit of the doubt but they have been conspicuosly quiet this evening! :-/
Firstly great relief that we got 3pts. Well done. I don't like to comment directly after a match especially on the Forum I find it better to wait 48Hrs if possible to reflect. Yippee! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: . Now the back to other matters, reading the other threads late yesterday I was very tempted to join in but refrained. I will make a couple of comments today as I have the evidence that some of the information is factually incorrect. The quickest of putting this right is for the Board to, you got it!
:rules: :rules: :rules:
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Yells wrote: Firstly great relief that we got 3pts. Well done. I don't like to comment directly after a match especially on the Forum I find it better to wait 48Hrs if possible to reflect. Yippee! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: . Now the back to other matters, reading the other threads late yesterday I was very tempted to join in but refrained. I will make a couple of comments today as I have the evidence that some of the information is factually incorrect. The quickest of putting this right is for the Board to, you got it!
George logs out and logs in as Yells

jog on!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Yells wrote: Firstly great relief that we got 3pts. Well done. I don't like to comment directly after a match especially on the Forum I find it better to wait 48Hrs if possible to reflect. Yippee! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: . Now the back to other matters, reading the other threads late yesterday I was very tempted to join in but refrained. I will make a couple of comments today as I have the evidence that some of the information is factually incorrect. The quickest of putting this right is for the Board to, you got it!

PARASITE

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

Scott Brehaut wrote:
PARASITE

I suppose Scott without a sensible argument you go for the abuse :red:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I've offered you, and both of your mates, "sensible" arguments with little reward in the way of feedback, so I'll go down this route now - if you don't like it, simply ignore it or, better still, delete your account.

Seriously, I don't care about your investors, I don't care about what "evidence" you have to back up your pathetic claims - especially when you offer little in the way of cold hard proof of what you are claiming.

I'm also very bored of all this "we won" rubbish, when it's clear that the only interest you have in the club, if how little you can buy the club for in order to get rid of it.

You, and your two mates, are parasites of the highest order.

STIP
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

I don't even know who George or Mushroom are!!!!! FACT!!!!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Saying "FACT" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it a fact.

You and George are the same poster. FACT.

See, easy this game isn't it....

STIP
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

This is getting ridiculous and boring!!!
:zzz: :zzz:
Georg

Post by Georg »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Saying "FACT" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it a fact.

You and George are the same poster. FACT.

See, easy this game isn't it....
I think you'll find were not. I've got no idea who the guy is.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Shhhh ........ all three have disappeared :whistle: