Free Programmes

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Bodin

Free Programmes

Post by DerbyshireGull »

Hi all.

I have a load of Torquay programmes from the last 5 seasons, a couple that are older that I am getting shut of. I am happy to send them out free of charge if you could cover postage. If anyone wants them as a job lot then let me know and i'll virtually give you them so long as you cover postage.

Most of the programmes are in exceptional condition mainly because when I get to a ground I buy one then take it back to the car so it doesn't get damaged or rained on. It's a autistic thing. :-D

Nearly all are away programmes though covering the last 5 years.

I have the Hull City one when we won 1-0 Gritton at the KC, the play off final one at Old Trafford, Barnsley away in our league 1 season, Kettering away in our conference years, also the Fleetwood away game two seasons back when we became their first ever league opponents, Mansfield away relegation game, Shrewsbury away play off semi

plus

Grimsby, Morecambe, Chesterfield, Sheff U FA CUP, Scunny, Wycombe, Oxford, Northampton, Burton, Accy, Bry, Rochdale, Stockport FA Cup played at Macc, Macc Town, Rotherham (Don Valley & New York), Lincoln, Port Vale, Hartlepool, Darlington, Hereford, Bradford, Crewe, and some home games V Newport, Accy this season and Crewe and Vale in our play off season under Ling.

If you are interested let me know and I can get them to you. Thanks all. :-D

Oh and I also have a lot of ticket stubs from a lot of the games mentioned so let me know and i'll chuck them in free of charge.
Last edited by DerbyshireGull on 11 Jun 2014, 11:52, edited 2 times in total.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Got to make room for the Derby County ones
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

Don't support Derby mate. I went to see if I'd like it but I didn't. That's the end of that. If I do go to footy next season i'll be going back to my roots and who I used to support before I wasted 6 or 7 years following a club who I could never hope to feel that affinity with inside. I'm a Yorkshireman and I feel comfortable around the area I know and the time to stop pretending that I'm anything but has come. It's as simple as that. Therefore I'm giving my programmes away because I've always been a decent and genuine and generous bloke. That do ya?
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

Anyway, this is not a discussion about anything other than the fact I would like to offer free programmes to Torquay fans so if you'd cease being obnoxious for a moment then you may wish to take advantage?
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Appropriate.
Attachments
misbite.gif
misbite.gif (7.38 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

Is that a yes or a no then? ;-) :lol:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

DerbyshireGull wrote:Don't support Derby mate. I went to see if I'd like it but I didn't. That's the end of that. If I do go to footy next season i'll be going back to my roots and who I used to support before I wasted 6 or 7 years following a club who I could never hope to feel that affinity with inside. I'm a Yorkshireman and I feel comfortable around the area I know and the time to stop pretending that I'm anything but has come. It's as simple as that. Therefore I'm giving my programmes away because I've always been a decent and genuine and generous bloke. That do ya?
Not a dig - does the above mean that you are no longer classing yourself as a "supporter" of the Gulls?

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

Yes Scott. As of today it's 'officially' over mate. My shirts and stuff have all been and gone on ebay and I've just my programmes to shift if anyone wants them. I still have my memories though. In fact I might piss Dave Pougher right off tonight or tomorrow and write a couple of cracking lengthy posts: one reflecting on my 6 year stint as a Gull, my favourite moments, favourite people and stuff like that. Read it and see if you get a mention!

I'll also post a run down on forum members and my opinions. Should be classic queen!! See if you're in the top 3 and win a prize! A free Torquay scarf! :scarf: (Seriously)

Those are still to come so hold on to your hats! :)

Then I can sign off, thank the mods individually for all the support and stuff they've helped me with over the 3 years as a forum member and only return as a guest fan like Friendlygas.

You never know, if York are ever in town and I get back into the footy lark then i'll be back at Plainmoor in the away end and hope to buy some of you delinquents a pint in Boots!! :na: :lol:

Watch this space............................

Yes I know I'm bizarre but I know of two things even MORE bizaree than me, trying to sell season tickets by giving out free dinners and also Billy Bodin being told by someone thathe would make a professional footballer. 8-]
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

DerbyshireGull wrote:Yes Scott. As of today it's 'officially' over mate. My shirts and stuff have all been and gone on ebay and I've just my programmes to shift if anyone wants them. I still have my memories though. In fact I might piss Dave Pougher right off tonight or tomorrow and write a couple of cracking lengthy posts: one reflecting on my 6 year stint as a Gull, my favourite moments, favourite people and stuff like that. Read it and see if you get a mention!

I'll also post a run down on forum members and my opinions. Should be classic queen!! See if you're in the top 3 and win a prize! A free Torquay scarf! :scarf: (Seriously)

Those are still to come so hold on to your hats! :)

Then I can sign off, thank the mods individually for all the support and stuff they've helped me with over the 3 years as a forum member and only return as a guest fan like Friendlygas.

You never know, if York are ever in town and I get back into the footy lark then i'll be back at Plainmoor in the away end and hope to buy some of you delinquents a pint in Boots!! :na: :lol:

Watch this space............................

Yes I know I'm bizarre but I know of two things even MORE bizaree than me, trying to sell season tickets by giving out free dinners and also Billy Bodin being told by someone thathe would make a professional footballer. 8-]

my god you're such a plank.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Scott Brehaut wrote: Not a dig - does the above mean that you are no longer classing yourself as a "supporter" of the Gulls?
Bugger. Now we're going to have to change the name of the site to http://www.torquayfansandandy.com
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

brooker wrote: Bugger. Now we're going to have to change the name of the site to http://www.torquayfansandandy.com
:lol:

On the programmes front they have all now been taken. They are going stateside but any problems and i'll let you all know if they become available again. :-D
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

christ not again andy, why cant you just hang about here mate, its a better place with you in it

you dont have to be a 100% gull to take part, come to 2 or 3 games a season and chip in on here as and when you feel like it

please dont pack it all in

and as supes said, you are such a plank!!
still keeping the faith
DerbyshireGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by DerbyshireGull »

bixieupnorth wrote:christ not again andy, why cant you just hang about here mate, its a better place with you in it

you dont have to be a 100% gull to take part, come to 2 or 3 games a season and chip in on here as and when you feel like it

please dont pack it all in

and as supes said, you are such a plank!!

:lol:

I will do that Paul no problems, preferably when your good self is there. :)

If you let me know which game (and York are playing at the other end of the country :na: ) then I would love to come along and give my support and enjoy a day out, no probs. So long as you stop Chris from going for a curry beforehand we'll all be fine!! :)

Take care mate! I was in Sheff the other day, the tennis club down the posh part near Dore for my little one. Me going into a **** tennis club. Jesus. :lol:
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Oh no. So that;s who it was at Shrewsbury. It darned nearly knocked our socks off. Diamond Girl and Matt were gasping. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843