We Will Survive My Prediction.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

I have done Portugull's prediction exercise and have got to a total of 53 points - 5 wins, 9 draws, 2 defeats. But as Forever has pointed out, we tend to look through rose tinted glasses when predicting results. I suspect Robiberto's 52 points is the best we can hope for. 16 games to go ...... it's getting near 'squeaky bum' time ...... there will be many strange results between now and the end of the season. That last home game against Wycombe is already looking like a tense survival battle. Er ..... anyone know of a Div 2 club in financial meltdown that might have to go into administration before the end of the season ??
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

tomogull wrote:I have done Portugull's prediction exercise and have got to a total of 53 points - 5 wins, 9 draws, 2 defeats. But as Forever has pointed out, we tend to look through rose tinted glasses when predicting results. I suspect Robiberto's 52 points is the best we can hope for. 16 games to go ...... it's getting near 'squeaky bum' time ...... there will be many strange results between now and the end of the season. That last home game against Wycombe is already looking like a tense survival battle. Er ..... anyone know of a Div 2 club in financial meltdown that might have to go into administration before the end of the season ??
Update after today's game ...... Rose tinted glasses off. Brucie is right. We aren't good enough and we haven't got enough players with determination to keep us in the league. The overall shock and despondency as fans left the ground today said it all.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Our points per game average now stands at 0.93 final points total of 43, Wycombe already on 34, got to start winning and quick, stating the obvious.
Formerly known as forevertufc