The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice one andy!! great felling to finally bag a big one!! i've still got a grand in my account this season, but its slowly being whittled away! last nights champiosnhip games a let down. first of todays game safely negotiated, didnt realise den haag-vitesse was a 1430 ko, but over 2.5 and my three lines are up and running!! fingers crossed hey mate?
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

bixieupnorth wrote: nice one andy!! great felling to finally bag a big one!! i've still got a grand in my account this season, but its slowly being whittled away! last nights champiosnhip games a let down. first of todays game safely negotiated, didnt realise den haag-vitesse was a 1430 ko, but over 2.5 and my three lines are up and running!! fingers crossed hey mate?
Cheers Bix! :-D

You've got a grand in yer account man?! Get it f*cking spent son! :rules: :lol:

(on something other than bets =D )
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Tomorrow

Man U to win at Sunderland, Man City at home to Everton, Chelsea at Norwich that pays nearly 4-1. Bang 25 on and it's 100 quid nailed on IMO.

Another win!!

Plus I had York too! (but i'm ashamed about that :Oops: ).
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 06 Oct 2013, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

going to have £10 each on a barnsley draw and a win.........if i get either result i will be at least £12 up!!!! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Proud Sponsors of Aaron Jarvis 2023-2024
We now drive South to all the games!

TUST Member 468

Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Birmingham let me down for £45 today :(
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Austria at 9/2 to beat Sweden. Sod it, let's do it!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I got 5/1 for us to beat Sweden. The bookies seem to forget that if you stop Ibrahimovich then you stop Sweden. Who else do they have that are any better than what WE have? Johann Elmander?!!!! :rofl:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY ROT-WEISSEN!!!!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US A WIN TONIGHT!! WE DESERVE IT!! WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT CRAP FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND ALL THIS FRITZL AND NATASCHA KAMPUSCH STUFF FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE THE P*SS OUT OF!! PLEASE PLAY LIKE YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON TONIGHT I BEG YOU!!

(Then just don't not win in the Faroes on Tuesday too! )
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Andy's confident so I've stuck £20 on Austria to win.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Scott Brehaut wrote:Andy's confident so I've stuck £20 on Austria to win.
Surly you mean you've put £20 on Sweden then Scott? :nod:
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Nope - I have faith in your adopted country

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

What you've actually put 20 quid on?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

AUSTRIA 1-0 UP !!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! COME F*CKING ON!!!! (SORRY ABOUT THE SWEARING!!)

MARTIN HARNIK YOU BEAUTY!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Won my first ever accumulator tonight. £55 on a 10 team accumulator, although i did pick most of the clear cut favourites but still, that's my transport, ticket and beer money paid for for tomorrow.

Thank you England, France, Moldova, Russia, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Romania, Holland, Germany & Iceland.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Well done mate. I've had a mare again but there's always another day.