lookin forward to welcoming you to tranmere next year

General chat about anything else goes here.
muir184
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: hawley

lookin forward to welcoming you to tranmere next year

Post by muir184 »

Lookin forward to seeing different teams . Will defo be comin to you . We average 450/500 for away games . Wats your stadium like. We have had a major investment at prenton park new bars . New scoreboard. New function rooms . As well as lots of other new stuff . The new owners . Are gettin sponers for every nook an crannie. We have even . Got new training facilities being built. . The club are even just started a comedy club . The last one had over 150 people wich is great . We are goin in the right ddirection. Hopeyour new owners can do the same for you guys . Its a shame for the reserve team an the youth . As you mey struggle with a small squad .hope you do ok an have a good season
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Cheers mate.

You're named after Ian Muir I guess?

He was one hell of a player, don't see the likes of him in the lower leagues these days. I could never understand why one of the big boys didn't take a chance on him.
muir184
New Signing
New Signing

Post by muir184 »

Yep he was super duper we havent scored meney goals last few seasons hopin maynard an norwood get some. We got more commin in as well
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Looking forward to an away day in Liverpool, despite living in Wigan(lived in Liverpool for 28 years though). My first Torquay match was tranmere, finished 1-1. I think in the 88 season
Lucy
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

muir184 wrote:The club are even just started a comedy club .
Do keep up - we've been a comedy club for years :)
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
muir184
New Signing
New Signing

Post by muir184 »

Tell ya wot we have got some dam good comedians coming if you live in wigan only £12.50 OR 2 SHOWS FOR 20 IF YOU GO TO ECHO ARENA TO JOHN BISHOP YOU WILL PAY £40
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

muir184 wrote:Tell ya wot we have got some dam good comedians coming if you live in wigan only £12.50 OR 2 SHOWS FOR 20 IF YOU GO TO ECHO ARENA TO JOHN BISHOP YOU WILL PAY £40

Does mean having to go to Wigan, though.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.