Spitting

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Spitting

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Endemic in football now and also in society i'm afraid and just no need for it.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
moneylife
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by moneylife »

torquay need to worry about stopping shipping goals to these semi-professional rabbles. thats all i can say, then worry about spitting and nose cannons
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Andy, have you ever played sport? Unless you are talking about spitting at people, then there is absolutely a need to spit whilst playing football for some people. Not everybody has the same make up, so not everybody suffers from the same, but when I run, or play football, I get so much phlegm and it would neither be pleasant or easy to swallow it. When I am trying to maximise my performance, it needs to be gotten rid of as easily as possible, which is spitting in most cases.

I agree about in society however, although I don't suppose there are that many people who spit just for the sake of it.
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

A good friend of mine cracked his skull spitting off a balcony, threw himself so hard against the rail trying to spit that extra bit further that he ended up flying over the rail, bouncing of the balcony below and onto his nut, the plonker.