If you are feeling down

General chat about anything else goes here.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

If you are feeling down

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Take a look at the foot of League 2, it might make you smile.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Only half-smile. If shitty go down this season as we bounce right back, I would miss the pleasure of seeing us thrash them home and away and thereby demoting them.

But I won't mind too much as long as they at least stay in business, so we can wipe the smirks off their faces on a regular basis.. :~D
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

If Exeter City was our next game, we'd smash them about 5-0.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Gullscorer wrote:Only half-smile. If shitty go down this season as we bounce right back, I would miss the pleasure of seeing us thrash them home and away and thereby demoting them.

But I won't mind too much as long as they at least stay in business, so we can wipe the smirks off their faces on a regular basis.. :~D
Bollocks to that. After their crowing last season, it'll do them good, and give me absolute pleasure, to see them go down this season. Especially if we go up again

;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

DP boobs
Last edited by ferrarilover on 11 Sep 2014, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

DP fanny
Last edited by ferrarilover on 11 Sep 2014, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:If Exeter City was our next game, we'd smash them about 5-0.
I'm giving serious thought to going to Exeter v Oxford on Saturday. I reckon 5-0 is about right. If we played ourselves, with A. playing like they did in the Exeter PSF and B. playing like they did against Nuneaton, B would run out comfortable winners and A were a mile ahead of Exeter as recently as July.

There's some genius TUFC fan on Exeweb who has been on there saying that Titsdale is the best manager in L2. The Greeks have gone nuclear. It's a great read and an equally noteworthy piece of trolling.

Matt.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

ferrarilover wrote: I'm giving serious thought to going to Exeter v Oxford on Saturday. I reckon 5-0 is about right. If we played ourselves, with A. playing like they did in the Exeter PSF and B. playing like they did against Nuneaton, B would run out comfortable winners and A were a mile ahead of Exeter as recently as July.

There's some genius TUFC fan on Exeweb who has been on there saying that Titsdale is the best manager in L2. The Greeks have gone nuclear. It's a great read and an equally noteworthy piece of trolling.

Matt.
:whistle:
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I love you, Rich.

Matt.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Exeweb right now is pure comedy gold. With Scott on this one, remember what they said to us and still saying, fork them, there getting all barrels of me when they go down. And just when they thought it couldn't get worse for them, Oxford go and sign Tyrone Barrnet. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

I saw about Barnett. Even though it's big time Oxford, that's still a mighty impressive capture for a L2 side. You're quite right, Exeweb is really good value at present. How there are still people supporting Titsdale I'll never know. He's taken a club with more than enough about them to be right at the top of L2 or around the middle of L1 and turned them into a shambles. When you think of the money they've gone through in the last few years and the fact that they're now probably in a worse state than they were when they started (going back, say, to the United FA Cup game), it's utterly flabbergasting that he's still in a job.

Matt.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

nah. its that they are so dazzled by the fact that common sense has prevailed and they are sooo jealous that you bought a v8 jag
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843