Triggering Article 50

General chat about anything else goes here.
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Goalkeeper

Triggering Article 50

Post by Fred Perry »

The majority voted to Leave:

My parents didn't ask to go into the Common Market , in the first place !.

This spread to 28 Countries , joining the EU Club:

Different economies , different laws !!

UK , Germany - rich

Poland , Romania - poor

France bans the burka - the UK allows it.

Will Theresa May have the b lls to make BREXIT worthwhile - she has not started that well , by stating EU Migrants to the UK,can send benefits back home.

EU has not had their accounts properly audited , many say.

The EU has definitely driven down wages.

Because the UK is a soft touch , voting to leave was the sensible option.

We want our Country back and set our own rules , to benefit the UK.

Yes , the remoaners may not agree.

Tough.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

What is this babble?
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Fred Perry »

Orange Gull wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 22:31 What is this babble?
The babble is the EU.

Holland is still in it !...
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

Not sure why this has come up im more concerned what is happening to my football club at the moment. Theres a lot of people here who agree with the above and a lot like myself who disagree. But as you started it then

1/ The majority of the population did not vote to leave only 30 something % so incorrect
2/ Not sure what the comment on your parents has to do with it i didnt vote to leave but we are
3/Different economies different laws. oh so we make our own laws then not the eu. thought this was one of the brexit arguements
4/Germany rich yes but the likes of Poland are getting richer is this a bad thing
5/ The Burka well again thats up to us if we want to ban it
6/ Eu citizens send benefits back home. So if you are a Brit living in Spain you cant send money back home then?
7/The auditing of accounts "Many say" whos the many
8/EU has driven down wages . wheres the proof of that. Stop reading the Daily smell
9/if we are a soft touch whos fault is that our politicions i would have thought
10/sensible option well time will tell but i doubt it
11/We want our country back last time i looked its still here what the hell does that mean we do make our own laws
12/who the hell came up with this "remoaner" tag its pretty insulting perhaps we could call you a "brexshitter"

i will stop babbling now if you will

Come on you gulls
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Fred Perry »

S4fedr1ve wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 23:17 Not sure why this has come up im more concerned what is happening to my football club at the moment. Theres a lot of people here who agree with the above and a lot like myself who disagree. But as you started it then

1/ The majority of the population did not vote to leave only 30 something % so incorrect
2/ Not sure what the comment on your parents has to do with it i didnt vote to leave but we are
3/Different economies different laws. oh so we make our own laws then not the eu. thought this was one of the brexit arguements
4/Germany rich yes but the likes of Poland are getting richer is this a bad thing
6/ Eu citizens send benefits back home. So if you are a Brit living in Spain you cant send money back home then?
8/EU has driven down wages . wheres the proof of that. Stop reading the Daily smell
9/if we are a soft touch whos fault is that our politicions i would have thought
11/We want our country back last time i looked its still here what the hell does that mean we do make our own laws
12/who the hell came up with this "remoaner" tag its pretty insulting perhaps we could call you a "brexshitter"

Come on you gulls

Y
Fred Perry
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Fred Perry »

[quote="Fred Perry" post_id=202298 time=1490623429 user_id=23923]
[quote=S4fedr1ve post_id=202270 time=1490566625 user_id=23635]
Not sure why this has come up im more concerned what is happening to my football club at the moment. Theres a lot of people here who agree with the above and a lot like myself who disagree. But as you started it then

Come on you gulls

I don't read the Daily Mail.

You are a very immature individual, who does not know much about life in the UK.

I could say you read The Daily Mirror / Guardian garbage , but I won't go there.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

Fred Perry wrote: 26 Mar 2017, 22:37 The babble is the EU.

Holland is still in it !...
Wow how can anyone argue against complex evidence driven arguments like this?
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

Not sure why you think I'm immature. I'm just pointing out one or two facts to you.

For your information no I don't read the left wing press. My politics have always been to the right but that doesn't mean I have to agree with brexit.
WestLondonYellow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by WestLondonYellow »

I'll pick just one point from above, there are many and all deserve a proper debate, but probably better to deal with one at a time.

- It's up to us if we want to ban the burka

mmmmm

i'm going to assume you live in Torquay, or Devon somewhere, if i'm wrong i apologise for assuming. But i would guess also that you don't live somewhere like Luton, Rotherham, Bradford, Leicester etc, and haven't had any experience of living amongst a predominantly Islamic community (warning, some may perceive this post as negative towards Islam, please differentiate between a race and a culture, it is not racist to highlight an issue regarding islamic extremists)

Those who do have the above mentioned experience, and a good handle on the situation in the UK will know that if we did ban the Burka, which the government daren't do, there would be riots and widespread carnage in the streets of these above mentioned towns. We mustn't offend, we must instead open our borders and embrace Sharia law, as it is so liberal.

Multiculturalism has not failed, every other culture that has come to the UK has integrated well, bar one.

cue daily mail reader put downs. the go to argument of the SJW.
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

What does SJW mean?
WestLondonYellow
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by WestLondonYellow »

Plainmoor78 wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 12:48 What does SJW mean?
Social Justice Warrior

or

Libtard
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

What's a Libtard?

A Liberal leotard? Cold weather gear for FGR players? Or revolutionary ballet dancers?