Clinton or Trump..??

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

There have been a few stories like that already. Wouldnt be surprised if it was rigged. There seems to be a lot of support for Trump online, way more than Clinton. There always seems to be absolutely thousands of people at a Trump rally, yet only hundreds at a Clinton one.

The establishment dont want him to win, the bought and paid for media are against him, the luvvie celebs are backing Clinton or making all the politically correct sounbites in public whilst trying to influence people.

Despite all his faults, the gaffs, numerous faux pas's committed, upsetting the apple cart, insulting various people and groups, telling it like it is, speaking the truth that certain people dont want to hear, regularly being misrepresented, being a dick sometimes and so on, I would still rather have Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton any day.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

It's all an illusion. Trump will make exactly the same decisions as Clinton would as President. He's definitely more entertaining though.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

chunkygull wrote:There have been a few stories like that already. Wouldnt be surprised if it was rigged. There seems to be a lot of support for Trump online, way more than Clinton. There always seems to be absolutely thousands of people at a Trump rally, yet only hundreds at a Clinton one.

The establishment dont want him to win, the bought and paid for media are against him, the luvvie celebs are backing Clinton or making all the politically correct sounbites in public whilst trying to influence people.

Despite all his faults, the gaffs, numerous faux pas's committed, upsetting the apple cart, insulting various people and groups, telling it like it is, speaking the truth that certain people dont want to hear, regularly being misrepresented, being a dick sometimes and so on, I would still rather have Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton any day.
I think a lot of it though is the vocal minority who will vote for Trump against the quiet minority who will vote for Clinton. I don't beleive it's rigged, it's just the the Internet allows moniroity views to gain more publicity.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Of course it's rigged.
Dave

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

There's been not one single report of a Clinton vote changing to Trump. Texas electronic voting machines are a model called Hart InterCivic, which have been determined to be owned by H.I.G. capital, a company found to be a major Clinton campaign contributor. They are apparently trying to push the narrative of Texas being a battleground state to cover for voter fraud. Many counties are now changing from electronic to paper voting while investigations take place.
crumbled
New Signing
New Signing

Post by crumbled »

whoever wins, its bad news for the US
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

With Trump, what you see is what you get.

With Clinton, what you see is not what you get.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Latest Trump rally:
[youtube]LDjyef3prnM[/youtube]
This is the most recent Clinton speech I could find:
[youtube]3rOUYlZV914[/youtube]
Latest polls: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... four-days/
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

Obviously rigged then

At least they can kick him out after 5 years. We are bl**dy stuck with brexit.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Trump was put there to make it easy for Clinton to get elected...........................
Dave

Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

S4fedr1ve wrote:Obviously rigged then

At least they can kick him out after 5 years. We are bl**dy stuck with brexit.

How many wrong things can you can have in one post?
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.