Sky Sports Fantasy Football

General chat about anything else goes here.
NorthWestGull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Young

Sky Sports Fantasy Football

Post by NorthWestGull »

Hey folk, many of you will know me as tufcbrett but sadly I forgot my password so now cant use that account.

I have set up a fantasy football league on sky using skybet and if anyone would like to join please do

Its £10 to enter and the top 4 will get a cash prize. Its all done through skybet so they put any winnings straight into your account. The winnings is done on % of the pot

If you would like to join the league info is below.

Cheers NorthWestGull

League pin - 8185742
Password - BPN2016
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

I feel like I know a TUFC Brett. Didn't we meet in Southend and then again in Colchester?

Unfortunately I don't know if I'm allowed to play that game since I'm the united states of oh-no-you-can't-have-fun.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

There is a https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ Torquay fans league too, created by someone on here but I don't know who and I don't know the league code. The best bit - it's free!
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
NorthWestGull
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Young

Post by NorthWestGull »

happytorq wrote:I feel like I know a TUFC Brett. Didn't we meet in Southend and then again in Colchester?

Unfortunately I don't know if I'm allowed to play that game since I'm the united states of oh-no-you-can't-have-fun.
Quite possibly, I used to be home and away all the time but work took me abroad for a few years and now living up north.

I met quite a few off here, but I use a new email and everything now so cant get to my old profile. So ive been reborn as they say