have the loony been allowed out of the asylum

General chat about anything else goes here.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

have the loony been allowed out of the asylum

Post by Glostergull »

Even before the ball has been kicked England fans have run riot on france. ooh No not again.
Why is it only when England fans go away that there is trouble.
are any of the others rioting. No.
If thats the way you think a football tournament is to be celebrated go home. we don't want you there.
after all the aggro about illegall immigration and the criminals we have let in. it grieves me to see violence at football again.
I haven't seen illegal immigrants rioting. it makes that argument fall flat on its face when so called fans cause trouble.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Press reports state it was England fans being attacked which is also what I've been told by several friends over there.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

From what I've seen it's the usual organised scraps between French 'ultras' and their English counterparts. As always there is collateral damage with other 'normal' fans being dragged in.

It's not going to happen but I would love to see Cameron and Farage issue a joint statement (leave and in) disowning the hooligans and giving the Gendarmerie their full backing to use whatever force they deem necessary to deal with the problem.

Scumbags embarassing our nation.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

It is quite funny though, seeing these dumbass brits starting fights in France, do they not realise that the 'police' are in fact highly trained military? They aren't like our Bobbies, they routinely carry guns and happily use tear gas without a lot of the rules and regulations we have.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

So, Russian fans have charged another set of fans at a match. We have clear precedent for punishment in this situation, I look forward to Russia, and Russian clubs, receiving their five-year bans from European football.

I mean, the amount of money they've poured into various organisations in order to get the World Cup certainly WON'T have any bearing on this, right?
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

That, and the fact that Putin will have his finger pressing the "nuke" button quickly than a rat up a drainpipe if there were any form of sanctions.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com