Slash the cost of following Torquay!

General chat about anything else goes here.
GetToTheMatch
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: Dan Butler

Slash the cost of following Torquay!

Post by GetToTheMatch »

Hi Torquay fans,

I am posting to announce the launch of GetToTheMatch.com, our completely FREE to use website service to help supporters save money on following your team. It is a site built by real fans, for real fans, so I hope you like it and find it useful. Please feel free to spread the word as the more people who use it, the more options supporter will have. Here is our press release..

SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!

GetToTheMatch.com is a completely FREE new service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League supporters to arrange matchday travel share with fellow fans to all of their favourite teams’ home and away matches.

Whether it’s spare seats on a coach, a couple of empty spaces in a car, or you want to split the cost of a taxi to the match with someone from your area, you just select your team, choose which fixture you would like to attend and place a listing for other members to respond to.

There are no sign-up fees, no introduction costs and no commission payments – you simply offer or request seats that are empty, make your arrangements, get to the match and save money, reduce traffic congestion and help the environment. Local business sponsorship enables this service to be completely free for all supporters.

Member profiles tell you what other supporters prefer on their match day and feedback tells you about past travel share experiences with each user. There are ground guides providing information for visiting supporters, where members can leave feedback on places to eat, drink, park, visit and stay near each stadium.

Attachments
image.jpeg
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Hi
Normally we ask that you contact us first before advertising services on our site. I'm sure this could benefit our fans so I will leave it up.
Thanks
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Sounds a great idea, but perhaps this thread might be more usefully located (or replicated) on the Plainmoor Forum?