The European Union: We're out...!!!

General chat about anything else goes here.

The European Union: In or Out?

Poll ended at 07 Aug 2016, 15:29

1. The UK should stay in the EU.
30%
2. The UK should leave the EU.
70%

Total votes: 335

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

The sooner the UK takes the initiative and invokes Article 50, the sooner the EU will have to accept our terms or lose our trade and money. It's quite simple. We are in the driving seat. The EU must accept that unlimited and unchecked free movement of people to the UK is over. And if they want tariff free trade access to the UK, reciprocate and stop raising objections such as pretending passporting is a problem. Otherwise, we've bigger fish to fry. Good luck, EU, with raising the money all your member states need. Was there anything else? No, then good bye..
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Gullscorer wrote:The sooner the UK takes the initiative and invokes Article 50, the sooner the EU will have to accept our terms or lose our trade and money. It's quite simple. We are in the driving seat. The EU must accept that unlimited and unchecked free movement of people to the UK is over. And if they want tariff free trade access to the UK, reciprocate and stop raising objections such as pretending passporting is a problem. Otherwise, we've bigger fish to fry. Good luck, EU, with raising the money all your member states need. Was there anything else? No, then good bye..
Lols. You really are so deluded. We are not as important as you think we are. rEU will do wuite well without us I am sure!
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

None so blind as those that won't see ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

We here so much from our pro brexit politicians about what a brave decision the British public made in voting to leave. Maybe a lot of them are just stupid like this caller from gargoyle land. http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/j ... to-losing/

Mike
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Maybe a lot of them are stupid, though I would suggest very few. In fact I'd say that the vast majority of those who voted Leave' are far more intelligent than the majority of Remainers give them credit for. Besides which, judging by your comment, the intellectual capacity of the specific example you've just posted would appear to be something you might aspire to. Or am I missing something? Perhaps you think I'm stupid too?

Oh, and here's a little useful information for you: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10 ... -business/ :)
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

S4fedr1ve wrote:We here so much from our pro brexit politicians about what a brave decision the British public made in voting to leave. Maybe a lot of them are just stupid like this caller from gargoyle land. http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/j ... to-losing/
Mike
Brilliant. Just confirms what most of us knew all along..... and it is nice to hear Gullscorers voice.... allows a sort of empathy ;-)
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by S4fedr1ve »

Hi Gullscorer, im certainly not calling anyone on here stupid and dont think all Brexiters are. Some have very good reasons for voting to leave and i accept that. But in my experience a lot are like this guy who if asked why they voted leave come out with generalisations especially regarding immigrants.
As i say politicians (the PM seems to be the worst) keep telling us about what a brave decision the British public made. Ok thats fine so those of us who really wanted to stay in what does that make us all cowards?

Anyway as serious as it was i really did find it quite amusing

Mike :scarf:
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

S4fedr1ve wrote: Politicians (the PM seems to be the worst) keep telling us about what a brave decision the British public made......
Echoes of Yes Prime Minister. Every time Sir Humphrey Applebey wanted to quash an idea or initiative the Prime Minister had, he would tell him he thought it was "a courageous decision".

That always did the trick! ;-)
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by S4fedr1ve »

All these brave and courageous people in our country. I feel humbled! :bow: :bow:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

What many people fail to understand is that it would have been an even more courageous step to make the decision to remain as a member of the doomed anti-democratic political project that is the EU. The decision to leave was not so much courageous as patriotic, entrepreneurial, and sensible.

And, of course, democratic. :-D
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Conspiracy theory or sinister fact?

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coud ... of-europe/

Time to sort these f*ckers out.

:engflag:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Trojan 67 wrote:Conspiracy theory or sinister fact?
http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coud ... of-europe/
Time to sort these f*ckers out.
:engflag:
There is only one race: the human race. Despite that, there is too much in-breeding going on! Besides which, a good Asian or far Eastern woman is to be preferred over a white western woman any day.. ;-)

Project Fear red faces: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/726449 ... referendum