The European Union: We're out...!!!

General chat about anything else goes here.

The European Union: In or Out?

Poll ended at 07 Aug 2016, 15:29

1. The UK should stay in the EU.
30%
2. The UK should leave the EU.
70%

Total votes: 335

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

forevertufc wrote:Yes I saw many of the "in" and "out" campaigns April fools jokes, the one done by Farage was decent. They were all very obvious, and all published on the morning of April 1st just as they should be. Like someone trying convince people he was moving to Spain :)

I'm not the person that tends to tell lies. When I say I read this story on MSN March 31st it's because I did, also forgot to mention that the story was covered on BBC radio news on the 31st.

Fully admit when I read I did check the date, as I thought this sounds like an April fools joke, but the very fact it was the day before was enough to convince me it wasn't, and the point is how many more were convinced and maybe changed their minds on which way they were going to vote, just little bit naughty in my view.

No trying about it, I turned my phone off in the end because so many people rang asking why I was going :-D
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Was very convincing SG. To take this one back on topic, would like to point out at no time have I said, nor do I think in anyway EU commissioners are evil or anti-British, or anyway in place just to screw our country over, I really don't think that at all.

What I don't like is ( and please feel free to accuse me of being a little Englander, even though I'm very well travelled and have understanding of many cultures different to own ) on a number of issues our government ministers have to get permission from an unelected EU commissioner on what they can or can not do in terms of governing our own country.

I fully believe in peoples human rights being upheld, however what also grinds my gears is the number of foreign nationals who given the privilege of living in our country, then make the choice, their choice alone to commit serious crime here, and then go running of the European court of human rights to stop/delay their deportation, at great cost to the British tax payer.

This wants tightening up, commit crime here you should automatically lose the right to reside here, wouldn't be allowed happen in the U.S.A, sometimes I think we're far to soft.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

It's a futile subject anyway. As I said before there is no way the powers that be (the real ones not the politicians) will allow us to leave the EU. It isn't part of their bigger plan.
Dave

Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Southampton Gull wrote:It's a futile subject anyway. As I said before there is no way the powers that be (the real ones not the politicians) will allow us to leave the EU. It isn't part of their bigger plan.

How do you know what their bigger plan is?
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Jerry wrote:

The truth is out there..
Fox William Mulder
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Jerry wrote:

It isn't hard to see what it is, it's been in place for hundreds of years and nearing the end game. Just look at how the rich have got richer and the poor poorer, Do your research and you might surprise yourself.
Dave

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

I was massively unsure, I just didn't know enough about the pros and cons of staying in or getting out.

Then the snivelling sh1t that is David Cameron and his Conservative cronies spend £9 million of taxpayers money to persuade us to stay in.

I'm now voting to leave based on that alone, as they want to stay in because it must benefit THEM, as they don't give a flying f**k about the rest of us.
Gercha
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Yep, the Election Commission itself has expressed it's displeasure at the Government's actions in using taxpayers' money to produce what is nothing more than expensive pro-EU propaganda disguised as 'information'. And I notice the Government is also bringing in all their global elite cronies (today it's the IMF) with even more propaganda. As Southampton Dave has suggested, even if the nation voted to leave the EU, these people would try to find a way to keep us in, or do their damnedest to exact some kind of economic revenge. They won't succeed, because the whole idea of the EU was to have a political union. As such, it is doomed. Better for us to get out now and re-claim our freedom, before the ship hits the rocks..
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

It would take a massive sign of unrest from a large percentage of the population to force their hand and allow us to exit Europe. As has already been shown there is a mass media blackout of events that could lead to support from those who would usually just ignore the situation and hide their heads in the sand, We're losing more of our freedom and ability to reverse the way things are going.

I notice they (the media) are happy to report about the Icelandic politicians caught out in the Panama papers but were slow to report the jailing of the bankers and the upturn in the Icelandic economy since they stopped the use of fractional banking. Won't be long until those nasty Icelanders are guilty of aiding terrorism and 'need military action to help sort their country out'. Sounds far fetched but no more than Libya's ex-leader who wanted to end his ties with the Rothschilds banks and create an African Bank. We all know how that ended. I'll be totally amazed but delighted if we do leave the EU.
Dave

PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Southampton Gull wrote:It would take a massive sign of unrest from a large percentage of the population to force their hand and allow us to exit Europe. As has already been shown there is a mass media blackout of events that could lead to support from those who would usually just ignore the situation and hide their heads in the sand, We're losing more of our freedom and ability to reverse the way things are going.

I notice they (the media) are happy to report about the Icelandic politicians caught out in the Panama papers but were slow to report the jailing of the bankers and the upturn in the Icelandic economy since they stopped the use of fractional banking. Won't be long until those nasty Icelanders are guilty of aiding terrorism and 'need military action to help sort their country out'. Sounds far fetched but no more than Libya's ex-leader who wanted to end his ties with the Rothschilds banks and create an African Bank. We all know how that ended. I'll be totally amazed but delighted if we do leave the EU.
Join the anti-capitalists, join Anonymous. People have risen up and started to fight back but they just get beaten down. The vocal minority (Daily Mail readers, Tory voters, Kippers, et al) look on them as scum. Attitudes need to change amongst the general public. People need to open there eyes. Stop thinking about themselves.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

I couldn't agree more with you. They're trying to get control of the internet too, a platform that was always intended to give people the freedom to exchange information and data. It's the last real weapon we have.
Dave

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

It's happening on the internet (Facebook, for example) and almost every university campus: they won't debate with you; the politically correct social justice warriors will try to ban, silence, suppress, censor, and even falsely accuse you, simply for disagreeing with their self-righteous totalitarian ideologies.
http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for ... vfms-page/
https://hequal.wordpress.com/2016/01/07 ... s-instead/
And the BBC has been at it for a long time (but ever so insidiously): http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/davi ... producers/
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

"Knockout the pillars of support and the edifice collapses."

:nod:

"Neutralise the personnel and the organisation collapses."

:nod:

USAT (Unitary Status Authority Torbay) - an EU construct squatting, defecating on the English Riviera.

"My goodness Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore"

;-)
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Saw this on facebook -

A long read but well worth it especially for anyone who does understand how corrupt the EU is.
BETSY M MACKAY wrote.......I, probably like most of my generation, knew very little about the EU. I had done a Masters degree in the 70s; brought up my family, and by the early 2000s was ready to return to University.

I was privileged to return to University to complete a Second Masters Degree; this time in European Policy, European Law and European Economic Analysis. Words cannot describe the horror I felt as I delved into the truth of the EU. Sends shivers down my spine to this day, remembering the horror of the realisation, that we had been hoodwinked into the EU by deceitful, disingenuous, intentionally devious means.

The populace of the UK was never intended to find out the truth behind the EU, until they reckoned it was too late. Truth is it almost....almost...almost is too late. We already are, in the UK, all but a federal state in the United States of Europe. You never quite realised that, did you? Why? Because ' they very deliberately decided not to tell you! They deliberately created a political elite who knew full well that power was being ceded , systematically, Treaty by Treaty, to the EU. But who knew? They did! But were we the UK populace ever informed? Absolutely not! Why?

They made mega millions from EU scammery & we the minions were shafted day, daily, monthly, yearly & forever. Where did your pensions go? Where did your schools, your NHS, your housing, your social services go? Well, £55 million per day, every day, every week, every month, every year..... Guess what? That is why UK is bankrupted for generations to come, with a £1.5 trillion pound debt. I wish I could enlighten the populace of the UK to the real truth about the EU. I spent a year studying the EU in depth, visiting both the EU Parliament and EU Commission in Brussels. Every word I heard in lectures, hundreds of hours of lectures, every word I researched for my thesis and every thing I saw in Brussels, lead me to the inescapable conclusion that the EU is an utterly corrupt, profligate, political monstrosity which has destroyed British jobs and bankrupted the UK for generations to come.

The EU operates on lobbying, which is the technical term for bribery and corruption. Whatever Cameron says, EU law has supremacy over our UK law unless there is Treaty change. He may say so but the truth is that 27 other countries will never agree, this side of eternity, to change the Treaties.

So …..what is the connection between the EU, the Bilderberg Group and the almost completed TTIP? (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership)
The Bilderberg Group meet in secret each year and they are a group of phenomenally wealthy men and women from the worlds of big business, banking and politics, coming from across Europe and the US.

The TTIP represents an integral component of Bilderberg’s attempt to rescue the unipolar world (New World Order) by creating a “world company,” initially a free trade area, which would connect the United States with Europe. Just as the European Union started as a mere free trade area and was eventually transformed into a political federation which controls upwards of 50 per cent of its member states’ laws and regulations with total contempt for national sovereignty and democracy, TTIP is designed to accomplish the same goal, only on a bigger scale.

The treaty is likely to advantage the corporations of both the US and the EU, while disadvantaging their people. It presents a danger to democracy and public protection throughout the trading area.

The Bilderberg Group are focussing on how to derail a global political awakening that threatens to hinder Bilderberg’s long standing agenda to centralize power into a one world political federation, a goal set to be advanced with the passage of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP),
Bilderberg globalists are aghast and there is panic in the ranks that their planned EU superstate is being eroded as a result of a populist resistance all around Europe, mainly centred around animosity towards uncontrolled immigration policies.

And just who might we expect to find at such a secret gathering? Angela Merkel, Herman Van Rompuy (ex President of EU Council), Jean Claude Juncker, (Present President of the EU Commission), Martin Schultz,( Present President of EU Parliament), David Cameron, George Osbourne, Tony Blair, Ed Balls, Rona Fairhead, (Chair of the BBC Trust), Michael O’Leary of RyanAir, Stuart Rose (ex M & S, and BSE Chairman), Bill Clinton, Barak Obama………..…and many more. What do they all have in common? They are all trying to persuade you to stay in the EU. Why? Because it is in their warped self interest to do so! Is any of this in your interests? Absolutely not! Their modus operandi is that truth becomes lies and lies become truth. Sound familiar?
No possible option available, other than to get Out of EU ASAP. Vote Leave!
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).