One of the things I love.........

General chat about anything else goes here.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

One of the things I love.........

Post by Southampton Gull »

. ... about our fans is the humour we show in adversity. I've come home from work late tonight and expected the usual doom and gloom. What I've read has made me laugh and cheered me up no end. Thanks to madgull for starting it all off, at times like this it's nice to know despite the anger and disappointment we can still have a giggle.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Southampton Gull wrote:. ... about our fans is the humour we show in adversity. I've come home from work late tonight and expected the usual doom and gloom. What I've read has made me laugh and cheered me up no end. Thanks to madgull for starting it all off, at times like this it's nice to know despite the anger and disappointment we can still have a giggle.
You'd be better off putting this on the main board as there is bugger else interesting unless you are into tv's! ;-)

I'm glad you are cheered up but I am struggling. We hear that Truro City with an average attendance when they play in Truro of 286 are going to ground share with us 100 miles away, and the only positive anyone can put on it is that at least the home team should win once a fortnight!;

Then buoyed by Mr Candy's fundraising and successful pop concert last year plans are leaked that Coldplay are booked to play at Plainmoor in May ... and Brucie nips down the bookies to stick a tenner on them winning 3-0! ;-)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Yes, it was amusing, just glad he didn't use vacumm clearers for his analogy.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Gullscorer wrote:Or you could simply read my jokes on the jokes thread (ignoring the other fellow's fiascoes).. :~D
Unfortunately I don't think you've ever made me laugh...............intentionally. I guess I'm more in the Emet category for humour ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

i could tell you a few jokes
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote: Unfortunately I don't think you've ever made me laugh...............intentionally. I guess I'm more in the Emet category for humour ;-)
Thanks Dave, for a moment i thought it was just me and the entire population of the World -1 who thought my jokes were better than 'the other fellows' offerings, (I wont call them jokes as that would be an insult to comedy) :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!