Torquay United in Scotland?

General chat about anything else goes here.
midtable
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Wilson

Torquay United in Scotland?

Post by midtable »

I am going to be spending some time in Scotland soon and wondered if any ex gulls are playing there? It would be good to frighten them at a match by bellowing YELLOWS as they run past. Chris Robertson plays for Ross County apparently.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

He does, you could have watched him on the BBC earlier tonight. He's doing very well for them. Most sides have a few ex lower league English players, but I don't think there are any other ex-TUFC.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
samuel
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: colin bettany

Post by samuel »

The Gulls have never played a match in Scotland, shame. Wick Academy v.Torquay United has a nice ring about it.
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Marl Loram

Post by davidcaldwell123 »

There are a couple of Torquay Fans in the village I live in near Glasgow, was surprised to see Torquay shirts in the pub?
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

How about a little scouting for the Gulls? To discover one or two talented Scottish rough diamonds, or another Olejnik, could benefit all concerned. Our climate may be nothing to write home about, but could be pretty attractive compared with a cold northern winter. Just one thing: it's always a good idea for them to bring a few bottles of whisky along..
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

davidcaldwell123 wrote:There are a couple of Torquay Fans in the village I live in near Glasgow, was surprised to see Torquay shirts in the pub?
Only Gulls in the village!