What Are You Listening To?

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]osSg7OAEdC4[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]ZeyHl1tQeaQ[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

WARNING! PARENTAL ADVISORY-EXPLICIT LYRICS!

IF EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

Its got a few rude words in it. :devil:

[youtube]OwhTlrBVEPU[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]igaOTqgXbnA[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]ilz8XLKyrVc[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]j9jbdgZidu8[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]apoFZv5J6xo[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]ZoxQ4Ul_DME[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

I cant stand pretty much any modern music, most of it is utter repetetive trash, very, very disposable pop at its worst. However I really like these guys because every time I have seen them perform on tv, whether its in studios or music festivals, they seem to really enjoy what they are doing and are very likeable, their music is funky, fresh, original, catchy and very, very clever!

[youtube]iL51Tsh6Sdg[/youtube]
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

[youtube]W7uXGVnQLrk[/youtube]

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I found this excellent brief (10 min) explanation of Indian classical music, which makes a refreshing change from our normal day-to-day western music:

This is more modern, and even better to look at:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I have a feeling I may have posted this once before ages ago, but I still hanker for the days when I used to wake up with the dawn, switch on the radio and the kettle, and hear this familiar music before breakfast.

A perfect start to the day:
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Here ya go Andy, this ones for you :-D

[youtube]5uUzEKolun4[/youtube]
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

:lol:

I prefer I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.