Merry Christmas!!

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Merry Christmas!!

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Hope all are well and a Merry Christmas to most Gulls fans out there!! :scarf: (there are a few exceptions - goodwill to all men doesn't necessarily extend =D ).

Taxilady Nina i hope all is going well and not too many long trips driving lazy people about :lol: , Dave forever i hope you and your lads are chillin' and looking forward to the festive season - i hear your lad is doing ok for himself in the old footy game - tell him he can be anything he wants to be and to believe, oh and good match threads too my man.

SG Dave and Scotty lad, merry Xmas to you two also. I know that you now don't like me purely based on the fact that i no longer support TUFC even though i'm still the same person but there is nothing i can do about that. How are the little pooches now Dave? I bet they are mahoosive now and ripping the shite out of some scally's arm!! :clap: Scotty, don't beam me up when i say keep up the jammin' - music is the joy of the soul. On that premise i recommend one of my favourite albums Slayer - Reign in Blood. :devil:

Louis, to you too, gets through a lot of shit behind the scenes and for no recognition. Merry Xmas!

Alexgulls and the lads - the lifeblood of TUFC. Hope you have a great Christmas and get to visit Wycombe soon so you can go the White Horse. :devil:

Lucy, Neal, Yellowmonkey, Yellowsmiffy, Gullscorer (minus the feministy bits), Chunkygull who i miss actually although there is absolutely NO affection, Cambgull, Jeff and his excitement over the Stortford game. I totally get that man! Loved the infantile excitement of your posts about that and it was pure fans passion, i don't mean infantile in a derogatory manner but in a descriptive and reminiscent way - raw excitement is what keeps our love for football alive. Merry Christmas.

Bix i miss our betting chats but needless to say i lost today. Facking Queen of the South at home to Cowdenbeath!! :@ :@ They can beat Rangers when on telly but when not they give up!! Twats!! I had some pale riders on offer from Morrisons tonight - Kelham Island Brewery which i used to take the dogs from Sheffield RSPCA out to for a walk. Got attacked by a staffy outside the very brewery doors but had enough about me to keep it real. Always remember that day. Not the staffies fault of course - just the amoeba previous owners.

SuperNW - i now accept that you think i'm a ****. That's cool man and i always appreciated your medical knowledge bud. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Bengull, if he ever reads this forum anymore gets the most sincerest of Merry Christmasses and also to his old man (dad - not penis) and also to Launceston Nige.

Oh and merry Christmas to that bloke who accosted me at Mansfield last season at half time asking me if i was austrianandygull. I so wanted to say Ja, Wer bist du?!! However i had a brief chat in English and that moment has always stuck with me that someone takes the time out to introduce themselves and give praise. Yes he said that my posts were irreverent and enjoyable. I really did think he was a bit simple.

Of course i didn't. It was a really nice thing to do and i appreciated it.

Merry Christmas to him. I think his name was Nigel but regardless, he'll know who he is.

Merry Xmas to Bobby too. Bobster that does the fanzine. Had a conflab with him at Wycombe away most recently and a thoroughly decent bloke. More importantly a bloke willing to get off his arse and make things happen for the g benefit of TUFC fans. You're fighting a losing battle Bobby lad but i have nothing but admiration for your aptitude and passion for the club and also to the fans who have bothered to purchase Highway to Hele.

Without fans there is no club, an important point other generally ambivalent fans would do well to take heed of.

Just to everyone really. Merry Christmas and just enjoy what you have. Don't go mad, don't go superficial - just look around at what is important in your life and compare that with people who have nothing. Basically what i'm trying to say is don't be those arseholes traipsing around the supermarkets filling their trollies full of shit - shit that you can so easily buy the day after if need be. It's only 1 day. One day where you don't need presents. You don't need money. You don't need 'products'.

You just need to appreciate what you have.

39 POINTS from 21 games is what you have so make the most of it and give thanks for it...............or would you rather have Alan Knill?

Merry Xmas one and all!!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Merry Christmas You silly ole duffer. Owes things. Miss your profile on FB. would have chatted to you a lot more since I have had to give up my work due to health situation.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year. look forward to seeing you again one day. with a nice big carton of faggots chips and peas. shame they never really cottoned on to a hilarious peice of United History. that day at Burton will be long remembered.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: , Dave forever i hope you and your lads are chillin' and looking forward to the festive season - i hear your lad is doing ok for himself in the old footy game - tell him he can be anything he wants to be and to believe, oh and good match threads too my man.
Merry Christmas to Andy, hope you're well, yes, my lad Billy who you've met is doing very well, and looking at the level he's reached at 17 just last month, a semi -professional career is a possibility for him, if he works hard, to make in the professional game now is going to be difficult for him.

Oh and thanks on the match threads, I know Dannyrv , he's up to his neck in it at the moment, I fancied having a go, as no one was really doing them, did get in touch with Danny to check it was ok, and when he has more time did say I'll step aside. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Happy Christmas Andy. Good to see you on here. Have a great one :)
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: SG Dave and Scotty lad, merry Xmas to you two also. I know that you now don't like me purely based on the fact that i no longer support TUFC even though i'm still the same person but there is nothing i can do about that. How are the little pooches now Dave? I bet they are mahoosive now and ripping the shite out of some scally's arm!! :clap: Scotty, don't beam me up when i say keep up the jammin' - music is the joy of the soul. On that premise i recommend one of my favourite albums Slayer - Reign in Blood. :devil:
Yeah, merry christmas to you too, you Torquay United hating tosser....

:)

Seriously - have a good one. I'm looking forward to having a break from the Christmas gigs so that I can rest my voice - it's shot to pieces at the moment (in fact I'm seriously worried that I've pushed it too far as I can't clear this silly croaky voice at the moment - it's been two weeks now)

Hope you and the family are well.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Nice to see you posting here Andy, believe me you are sorely missed! Thanks for the mention in your own unique style.

Heres a nice little Christmas tune just for you, its quite fitting in respect of your prolonged absences from the forum.

Merry Christmas! :-D

[youtube]oW3DnN2zLKQ[/youtube]

:bow:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).