Sign Matt Taylor Petition

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Sign Matt Taylor Petition

Post by Gullscorer »

Shame on you Matt Taylor.

Last week the politically correct Social Justice Warriors took one of the great achievements of human history, landing a probe from Earth on a speeding comet hundreds of millions of miles away, and made it all about your shirt.

Somebody noticed that it featured comic-book depictions of semi-naked women, and suddenly, the triumph of the comet landing was drowned out by shouts of outrage about the shirt. Don’t you realise that any woman with the character and brainpower and education and determination to be a top scientist like yourself is going to be completely put off by the sight of a shirt such as the one you wore?

Never mind that these same people have no issue with girls in school wearing "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" shirts. And imagine the storm if the scientist had been a woman and everyone focused solely on her clothes and not her achievements.

Hell, the shirt was even made for you by a female friend. And, as the scientist in charge of the mission, you let their hysterical whingeing get to you and you apologised.

Shame on you.

Sign this petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/supp ... ts-of-matt
Last edited by Gullscorer on 20 Nov 2014, 12:05, edited 2 times in total.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

These types of people who constantly look for things to be offended by and tell us what we should and shouldnt do or what is right and what is not are really starting to get on my bloody nerves. I am sick of hearing about rubbish like this, these idiots need to get a life of their own instead of interfering with ours.

To use phrases like social justice is a joke, these people and others like them are nothing more than bullies trying to control everyones mind. Telling us how to think, how to behave, what to wear, what is acceptable,its
all censorship. People have enough common sense to know what is right and wrong and what a sense of decency is, we dont need telling by these twerps, who are probably the worst kind of hypocrites anyway.

We dont like communism much and we didnt stand for the Nazis so why do we take any notice of those who behave like them.

Nothing wrong with the shirt the guy was wearing, there wasnt anything like proper nudity on it. It is a typical comic book nerd/sciencey guy t shirt. These do gooder morons picked on him because he was very high profile for a moment and an easy target.

If these waste of life, joyless fools have a problem with nudity and they really want to show us the error of our ways and protect our morality then why dont they go after the likes of Kim Kardashian, Rhianna, Beyonce and others who gratuitously and needlessly wave their naked ass cheeks or flash their gash at a camera. I aint no prude but I find them a bit over the top. Why dont the morality pillocks go after these people, why, because they would be laughed at, nobody would take any notice and they sure as hell would not bully the tearful apology which they crave out of them lot. Like what has happened to poor Matt Taylor.

After such a monumental achievement and what should be the greatest moment of his life this bloke does not deserve the treatment these scum bags are dishing out.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

:goodpost:
All those censorious totalitarian feminists (which is what they are) to whom Matt Taylor apologised would go ballistic if he - or anyone - said something - or anything - about what they were wearing.
http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/17/its ... t-bullies/
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I quite often Tweet about the most ridiculous "offensive" moments. Just this week, I found a story about a person who was "offended" by the design of a £2 coin. Laugh? Didn't I just.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"