Problem loading the site - sub-forums

General chat about anything else goes here.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

ferrarilover wrote: In fairness, you said the same thing the year we got to the playoff final, so I'd hold off on the whole Mystic Meg routine.

Matt.
Very good Matt! :goodpost:
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

ferrarilover wrote: In fairness, you said the same thing the year we got to the playoff final, so I'd hold off on the whole Mystic Meg routine.

Matt.
I think Brucie is more like Septic Peg, than Mystic Meg.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

brucie wrote:Like wise I put up with some boring claptrap from you. Negative posts? - I told you we would probably be relegated after the first game of the season and what happened?
Basically you are a dick so butt out.
I am not criticising anyone particularly just stating that its a frustrating experience using the site. At the least the headings now appear to have changed colour to red.
If I wanted my car serviced I wouldn't take it to whoever ran this site so suggesting I sort the site problems out is idiotic.
Thanks for your opinion though.
You are not just boring but rude and uncouth with it. I wont degrade myself to reduce my behaviour to your level. I doubt you have read much from me. I don't post much. and its uplifting if i can do it. But never have i resorted to calling people swear words. All in all it says a lot more about you.
And yes you were criticising. You obviously have a poor command of the English dictionary if you cant comprehend the meaning and context of words. i quote. "Surely this can't be beyond the realms of being able to be sorted out". That was you wasn't it. That is not frustrating comments. that is calling the intelligence of Louis and others into question. That is critical and negative. it does nothing for the confidence of those who are doing their best. so that's why i suggested maybe as you think they are not good enough to do the job you should take it on as you seem to think it should be sorted out easily. That is a very clear impression from your comments. It Cannot be taken any other way. I hopefully will never see you on the terraces or in the stand. I wouldn't want to cope with the negativity.
At least Matt comes up with something intelligent and positive sometimes.
I assume your thinking we will be relegated this season. you have started as you mean to go on. Come back Austrianandy. all is forgiven.
By the way guys. I have had a problem for a long time of certain words being highlighted on this site. but it also happens on other sites and did so before this site was called up. Is it possible that there is a trojan or Virus out there infecting us all and doing this.
i also have the Tesco site coming up in a little box continually. This happens on other sites too. Again i think there must be some sort of infection that is going round and is more than just a problem on the site. particularly annoying as Tesco should be party to such underhand practices as this. Even if they are not the perpetrators their name is being advertised and they have the power to ask it to be switched off
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

Glostergull wrote:.
By the way guys. I have had a problem for a long time of certain words being highlighted on this site. but it also happens on other sites and did so before this site was called up. Is it possible that there is a trojan or Virus out there infecting us all and doing this.
i also have the Tesco site coming up in a little box continually. This happens on other sites too. Again i think there must be some sort of infection that is going round and is more than just a problem on the site. particularly annoying as Tesco should be party to such underhand practices as this. Even if they are not the perpetrators their name is being advertised and they have the power to ask it to be switched off
This bit sounds like a problem with your computer, not with this site. Methinks you may have got the incredibly annoying (and very difficult to remove) Toparcadehits virus. I had that once, it causes exactly what you describe (well, minus the Tesco bit).
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

njgull wrote: This bit sounds like a problem with your computer, not with this site. Methinks you may have got the incredibly annoying (and very difficult to remove) Toparcadehits virus. I had that once, it causes exactly what you describe (well, minus the Tesco bit).
Yes I remember that. The treatment used to involve a lot of scraping with what appeared to be a small umbrella .... but I expect these days it's just a case of popping a few pills ;-)
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Fixed?

---

Ps.
Gloster: agree with njgull. You need to download an anti spyware and malware software in addition to your anti virus.
⚽️ Prediction League 23/24 - TUFC merch prizes for grabs
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Louis wrote:Fixed?

---

Ps.
Gloster: agree with njgull. You need to download an anti spyware and malware software in addition to your anti virus.

Fair play mate well done,,, can't be easy.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

stefano wrote: Methinks you may have got the incredibly annoying (and very difficult to remove) Toparcadehits virus. I had that once, it causes exactly what you describe (well, minus the Tesco bit).
Yes I remember that. The treatment used to involve a lot of scraping with what appeared to be a small umbrella .... but I expect these days it's just a case of popping a few pills ;-)[/quote]

Ha, ha - sounds as if you watched too many episodes of Emergency Ward 10, Stefano.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP

Post by taxilady »

Yay, I think it's fixed !!!!!! Thanks Louis !!!
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Front page doesn't display the lower half properly, just give a computer stream of consciousness.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Cheers Louis.
Formerly known as forevertufc
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Will the mobile version of the forum be available again?

Cheers.
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper

Post by DevonYellow »

DevonYellow wrote:Will the mobile version of the forum be available again?

Cheers.
Anyone?
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I think it was removed as it was part of the problem we had a while ago.

Not sure if there are plans to bring it back. Louis - over to you :)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper

Post by DevonYellow »

Scott Brehaut wrote:I think it was removed as it was part of the problem we had a while ago.

Not sure if there are plans to bring it back. Louis - over to you :)
Thanks mate.